Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think that the new voices suck
Yes
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_lcap12%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Yes
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_lcap8%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Definately
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_lcap16%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Yes
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_lcap8%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
You Bet
 8% [ 2 ]
Hell Yeh
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_lcap12%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Yes
 8% [ 2 ]
They suck
 8% [ 2 ]
They are Cruddy
 12% [ 3 ]
Yes
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Empty
PostSubject: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Arghhhhhhhh the new voices suck!

Brock has a sore throat and Ash needs the toilet
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
shinyrekkuza
Admin
Admin
shinyrekkuza

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:59 pm

ash's voice is done by a girl
it was before his voice got deeper and after
that's why it sounds like that
Zoey's voice is the same as ash's, meaning that she speaks for that character to

for Brock's voice, well
all i can say is that it doesn't bother me all to much
they only thing i hate is that when he battles, he always screams, and i just don't like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyrekkuza
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:47 pm

HAHAHA Love how your only choices are yes!

lol!

I don't like the new voices, but I really don't like the new anime either. I mean I have heard that Ash supposedly gains a year for each generation. So he's14 traveling with a ten year old girl. Anf How old is Brock? ANd WHY is he still traveling with Ash? AND I MISS MISTY!!!!!! Dawn is soooo annoying, but not as bad as May was!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:36 am

May was ok and was better in the anime than the games. However Dawn is better in the game beside the fact the dawn doesn't battle you. Brock is too old now and that does make it a little disturbing. However they changed the voice of misty too in the mastermind of mirage pokemon and made it rubbish. Practicly every voice sucks now. Oh well.

Anyway I see ur new here so welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:53 am

yeah, i don't watch the new animes, but I have the kanto region on DVD, I forget what the league was called.... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:16 am

indigo
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:17 am

yes that's it thanks, hey do you know the names of the other leagues? i think there's ilke orange... and idk the others -.-'
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 am

Indigo - Kanto
Orange - Orange Islands
Silver - Johto
Evergrande - Hoenn
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 am

alll right thanks!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 am

your welcome
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 am

yah, the fourth and third generation's anime were bad. I had momentarily stopped liking pokemon in the middle of the second generation so I don't really remember the anime for that, but I loved the first one, soooo hilarious! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm

third is ok at the beginning and the end of the second is quite good but season 9 and onwards aren't that good. Of course they are all ok in japan as they dont change it that much and as we all know, the original japanese anime is better than the dub!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Yea, mainly just May and Dawn's voices annoyed me A LOT! And I don't really like Dawn's personality in the anime, but English voices always sound silly, like in Naruto, Sailor Moon, Fruits Basket. The voices were ll terrible in the english dubs, but still hilarious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:29 pm

yeh dubbers do that a lot. Like in Yugioh 5DS especially. Though the original Ash was actually quite good for a dub character which kept us all going!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:52 pm

yeah i liked the original voices, i don;t really watch yu-gi-oh, but my friends loves it!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 pm

well yugioh and pokemon and the like are excellent, however their americanisations are giving americans a bad name. Since when are americans like that? The japanese versions stay true to the plot. and do ya notice that in all the dubs the episode title is a pun.

Lets look at examples at what anime titles are like

JPN- Pokemon Battle! Starly Evolves! (i made that one up cos i couldnt remember the name, however i remember the style and think it is really good. It also stays true to the plot)

DUB- Gotta CATCH ya later (another lousy pun that aint funny. This one is from a real episode yet we wish it wasn't. We don't want puns. We want plot!)

Plot not Puns! Plot not Puns! Say it with me! Plot not Puns!

Lets send it to everyone! Lets contact PUSA. Tell them to get the original voices back, but this time the original voices without puns!
Plot not Puns! The PnP movement begins!!!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:42 pm

hahah lol, sure all for it!
PLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNSPLOT NOT PUNS PLOT NOT PUNS
!rawr!
Back to top Go down
bennyboy
School Kid
School Kid
bennyboy

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm

did it just mess up on my com or did you not say anything there?
errrr
plot not puns....
Back to top Go down
Girox
Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon Breeder
Girox

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 am

I think the origanal vocies were the best (i vated for all of them)
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 am

Ben.... why did you post nothing?

PLOTNOTPUNS!

I gotta add this onto every post in this thread. If anyone else doesn't I will tie them up and make them watch electric soldier porygon 50 times until they start banging their heads on the table until it bleeds!!! mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:04 pm

plotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpunsplotnotpuns
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:21 am

Wo that's a lot. I guessyour immune from Electric Soldier Porygon and talking of that, does anyone think that we should get hold of episodes and scripts such as electric soldier porygon and legend of dratini and dub them ourselves of course with our voices doing impressions of the original voices and not the cruddy new ones and then put it on youtube?

In fact i'm gonna do something like that. All who want to join and become a character can audition and then we can do it.

Voices needed for electric soldier porygon

Ash
Misty
Brock
Pikachu
Porygon
Team Rocket Porygon
Meowth
Jessie
James
Weird prof guy who works computers

if any others i forgot just let me know!

Dibs on James! I can do a good impresion of him!

Of course everypost in this thread should have this- plotnotpuns! there we go!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:38 am

lol, idk if I even CAN do this, but pikachu? Probably not though...
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 am

what about pikachu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Anime :: Sinnoh Series-
Jump to: