Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think that the new voices suck
Yes
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Yes
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Definately
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Yes
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
You Bet
 8% [ 2 ]
Hell Yeh
Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Yes
 8% [ 2 ]
They suck
 8% [ 2 ]
They are Cruddy
 12% [ 3 ]
Yes
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:43 am

lol that's prob the voice I could get closeest to
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:55 pm

u wanna dub pikachu? Ok Smile Neutral

anyway does anyone have a script for it?
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:57 pm

well I don't know if I can actually do it -.-'
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:19 pm

whats hard bout it? pika pika chu pika chu chu pikachu chuuuuuu!!!!!! *thundershocks
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:21 pm

haha lol, I mean I don't know how to get my voice on the internet for you...
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:25 pm

ummmmmmmmmm

sound recorder or audacity are good voice recording programes. sound recorder comes ready installed aswell but that only allows 1 minute of recording at a time, but for pika you dont need much time anyway. 5 seconds for each pikaspeak. well i think you can upload it onto the web via forums and then you can send me the adress of it.
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:26 pm

hmmmm k. But I need a script first, which are we doing?
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 pm

well i need to find a script for it. it's electric soldier porygon! And as this is a fandub, we aint breakin da law cos if the official people dubbed this and aired this they would be fined tons of cash as it is illegal to air this normally however a fan dub is acceptable!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:31 pm

you are sure of this? THere's absolutely no way we can get in trouble?
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:34 pm

i checked. even the japanese one is posted on youtube and it aint been taken down, so its ok as long as it isn't aired on tv. with youtube people can watch what they want and wont be forced to watch stuff. besides ive seen electric soldier porygon and it was fine. also i want to add something to the episode. a joke about it being pika's fault that porygon's rep is ruined. pika set off the explosion not porygon. that yellow rat will die!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:38 pm

LOL! okay, if I can figure it out I will try to dub for pikachu!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:40 pm

yay. I hope you can do a voice of pika destroying the rep of a much beloved computerised buddy. oh porygon i miss you!

oops i almost forgot. plotnotpuns. there much better!
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:45 pm

lol can you give me a link to a place where i can download something to record my voice, It needs to be MAC compatible though.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:47 pm

you have mac? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy unfortunately the files that are used are EXE files which are a very common type of file which are used for many programes. however the mac's biggest fault of them all (of which there r many) is that they cant support EXE! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i feel 4 ya mate.
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:23 pm

sigh, oh well I'm sorry. yeah, it
s anoying when things don't work on MAC, but I'm still glad I chose it. I love iChating with my friends, cuz it doesn't cost anything and the phone bill is smaller now. lol I talk too much... -.-'
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 am

well i'm sure there must be some kind of voice recording software. there always is.
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:45 am

yeah, cuz my MAC has a microphone thing built in for the iChat, so I have to be able to use it somehow.... I can use garageband to record things, actually. But how do I get that to you?
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:02 am

i think forums allow you to post up sound files?

also there are some other sites that allow you to post up sound files.

then u send me the link
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:04 am

sure if I can find out how. D you have a script yet?
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:54 am

i dont yet, i gotta find one
Back to top Go down
Ume-Owaro
School Kid
School Kid
Ume-Owaro

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:28 am

okay I'll help, PLOTNOTPuNS
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:21 am

good to know. lets get this show on the road!

*plotnotpuns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges   Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constipated Ash and Brock's lack of throat lozenges
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Anime :: Sinnoh Series-
Jump to: