Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Since I find it extremely unlikely that my roleplay thread will be recovered on PPF, I've decided to start one here. Same rules as before, I'll post the basic ones below.

* No god-modding or power playing. If you don't know what this is, look it up.
* Use the best grammar possible! Semi-literate is appriciated!
* A maximum of one BL tier legendary and one Uber tier legendary will be imposed.
* Have fun!

Before you start in on the roleplay, please post your bio in a format similar to mine.

Name: Shelby
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, and occasionally cold, she doesn't seem too friendly at first. However, once you know more about her, she becomes easier to understand and her actions more justified. She may even be friendly.

Physical Appearance: Dissheveled, and always seems to be scrambling. She wears a white shirt with long sleeves and a black box on the chest. She wears a luxurious scarf that is striped black and orange. She wears jeans and short black boots. Her skin is pale, and she is of slightly above regular height and is thin. She is 15 years of age. Her eyes are a deep blue, and she wears thin rimmed glasses.

History: Her hometown was burnt down by Team Rocket when they were in power in Johto. She was 4 years old. Her parents dead, they kidnapped her. For years they experimentedon her until finally, at the age of 10, they made it so that she attracted shiny Pokémon. All the while, they kept her drugged to keep her from running away. One day, she was able to avoid medication and escaped a week prior to the start of the roleplay. The genetic experiments done on her have made her frail and she has health issues because of it. Team Rocket is currently pursuing her.

Pokémon:

Arcanine, male.
Shamin, Sky Forme During Day, Presumed male.
Smeargle, male.
Kaji, Lucario, male. Shiny.
Eevee, male. Shiny.
Gardevoir, female. Shiny.

Team is subject to small substitutions or changes. I can fight with this team.
Back to top Go down
shinyrekkuza
Admin
Admin
shinyrekkuza

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 pm

ok im gonna use the same thing as in PPN

ill be using the perosnality of Tyler, the character of the faramo story line
the name and gender are me
the pokemon Tyler will have in the future eventually but not right away

Name: Richie(not in the Faramo storyline)

Personality: adventurous, friendly, doesn't like to tell secrets but has many secrets, helpful to anybody who needs it(from the Faramo story line)

Physical Appearance: he seems to be so nice, but wears very dark and deceiving clothes. He wears a black shirt with a design on it, a dark Grey sweater with a hoodie as a hat. He wears dark blue jeans and black/white sneaker(the reason he has a sweater is because in faramo, his town is very cold).

History: He lived in Faramo Region his whole life. In a town called Origin Town. His childhood was all a lie to him, he just doesn't know this yet(the story isn't involved in this role play, its just his history in this role play he has nothing to do with Faramo but is in sinnoh), he loved pokemon from the beginning, he had a pet meoth, and his neighbor had a pet spinda. As he grew, the team Draco from faramo region got the whole region, but didn't really effect much, by the end of the faramo region, his next region was sinnoh, as the professor gave him a special ticket, he went to sinnoh region.

Pokemon:
-Shiny Charizard(male)
-Shiny Gallade(shiny)
-Houndoom(male)
-Dragoniter(female)
-Lapras(female)
-Garchomp(male)

i can not fight with this team YET
and it is only temporary
i made this team right this second
remember im making him in the sinnoh after the faramo league
so he is like 2 or 13 now
but im making him my age 14
so yea, i never really got to make Tylers team, sso dont get stuck with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyrekkuza
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Shelby was wandering near Snowpoint City, in a forest. She had arrived a week ago, and was yet to make it very far.She had never been anywhere but Johto. She was lost. At this rate, they'd catch her. Although she was wearing a scarf, she was slowly freezing to death, and she knew it. She was just too weak to keep on going...

She was real close to Snowpoint right then. Just off the path. But she couldn't get up, and walk over to the Pokémon Center. She pulled out a Great Ball and released Arcanine. Arcanine picked her up in his mouth and slung her over his back. She held on tightly to his mane.

By the time they got to the Pokémon Center, she couldn't physically do anything but lie outside the door to the Pokémon Center. Arcanine kept trying to make her get up. The cold air felt like it was slicing at her lungs. A little bit of blood trickled from her mouth.

"Why now...?" said Shelby. Arcanine laid near her, nuzzling his fur nearer to her in an attempt to warm her up. Arcanine was huge, even for an Arcanine, and would stand out in the crowd. Someone would come by.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Trust you to have an Arcanine Smile

Also i would like to join this roleplay thing. I really like the ideas of them. Hopefully it will last and not end like many others.

Name- Liqui Blue (the name of the main character in my own fanfic)
Pokemon: Blastoise
Golem
Hitmonchan
Quilava
Marshtomp
Jirachi

After becoming a Pokemon Master are a long journey of saving the world (this would take place after my fanfic)
Liqui along with his team including the Jirachi who joined him, took on a long journey to train while writing his story (in my fanfic he narrates). Training in Sinnoh as where the World League where only league champions can enter is being held this time. It is held every ten years. Liqui will soon be caught up in something new. He is on his way to Snowpoint city to challenge some ice types.

Note- i will be doing Liqui's journey on this in first person writing because that is the best way to portray Liqui's character.
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:32 pm

((Arcanine is a STAR. Don't you forget that XD. Anyways, everyone, I have officially begun the roleplay. See my above post, the situation is set. So go ahead. Post, roleplay to your heart's content ^^ Anyone who wishes to join after we really get started roleplaying, just post your bio and enter your character when a convenient opportunity arrives. That's all. I think.))

((Here's a little expansion to my last post.))

Arcanine watched passers by with gleaming eyes. Nobody realized that he wanted their attention. But he couldn't leave Shelby's side. He watched, whimpering for help.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 am

Smile

Here's the story then

Man what a day. The trudge up Route 216 and route 217 was so long. Why do they make snow like this. It makes me never want to come here again. But I had to get to Snowpoint Temple. The powerful Pokemon there would provide good training. Plus it's where my friend Regigas lived before I caught him.

(note- in my story Liqui catches Regigigas, but Regigigas wont be on Liqui's team in this story as he already has a legendary).

"Come on Jirachi" I said to my friend Jirachi "I wish I had a bigger coat than this one. It's freezing".

Soon enough I had a big leather jacket with insulation on me.

Finally I was at Snowpoint City.

"Better get to the Pokemon Center to heal you guys" I said to my Jirachi "Come on out everybody".

My entire team came out of their Pokeballs. Blastoise, Golem, Hitmonchan, Quilava and Marshtomp. Them along with Jirachi and me made our way to the Pokemon Center.

"Lets just hope the have central heating there" I said to my Pokemon "Well at least we have you Quilava".

I saw the Pokecenter in the distance. I decided to run over because I was fed up of the cold.

Then I saw the strangest thing. This huge Arcanine who looked really tough wasn't being tough at all. It was whimpering. What was it whimpering about. Then I saw it.

A person was unconcious. What could I do?!

Well that's it so far. Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 pm

((Very good! However, if you are posting out of character, please post beween parenthesis like this.))

Arcanine looked up at Liqui from his crouched position. He seemed to be saying, in Pokémon speak, to please help his master. At the same time, he looked fiercely protective.

Shelby was out cold. A little more blood trickled from her mouth. She was very cold, but alive.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:44 pm

" I understand you loud and clear Arcanine" I said.

Good thing I could understand basic pokemon speech.

"So your trainer had a run in the big blizzard in route 217 eh. Im lucky I set out after the blizzard"
"Well I better get her into the Pokecenter"

I rushed into the pokecenter.

"I need some human doctors out here on the double. I found this person out cold outside this pokemon center. You guys really should get some windows so you can see the KOed people outside. Geez I guess you never really thought of that. WELL WHAT ARE YOU BLEEDING WAITING FOR! get this person a doctor" I explained.

The Arcanine sat down. It was sad. I helped it into the waiting room.

"Dont worry dude she'll be ok. She is a pokemon trainer after all. Trainers can handle anything. That's why they put the snowpoint gym way out here in the first place" I said to the Arcanine "Yes I know it's warmer in Faramo despite being above snowpoint, but only at the top. I'm not a geographian. I'm a pokemon master".

The nurse came in

"She's in recovery but will be unconcious for a few more minutes" explained the nurse "you could probably take Arcanine to visit her now"

"sure thing" i said "Well Arcanine I said she'll be ok. Am I right or am I right and didn't have to be psychic to figure it out. Alakazam has got some competition!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Arcanine wagged his tail. Under his breath, he said something in Pokémon speak.

"She's not a trainer, not really... If they find us, they'll take us Pokémon, her friends away, and probably more. She's tragic."

Arcanine padded quietly over to the bedside. Shelby opened her eyes slightly, then said,"Hmm... I never knew this place would be so cold, Arcanine... It's so... Different...." She was quiet after that, staring at the celing.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:03 pm

"Hi you must be this Arcanine's owner" I said "Your Arcanine said something strange. It was about if someone finds you it would be taken away. What's going on then. If itt's something serious I can help. I saved the world once you know. Remember when Team Cipher took of Sinnoh for a couple of weeks. I stopped that.

((I will include lots of hidden spoilers for my story in this))

So what was happening. I rescued someone and there Arcanine said something strange. What was happening. I was guessing that another adventure would start soon. I could feel the adventure starting. Boooya!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:09 pm

"What do you count as serious?" asked Shelby as she sat up. "And who are you? My name is Shelby." She put her thin glasses on, then makes Arcanine return to his Great Ball.

"Do you know.... Who Team Rocket is?" mused Shelby. She put Arcanine's ball away, then looked at Liqui. Her eyes were the kind that could be described as piercing.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 pm

"Of course i know who team rocket it. Those losers couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag. I had a friend. His name was Red. He took down Team Rocket's kanto assault single handedly. I could defeat them with my eyes closed. By the way my name is Liqui. I rescued you from the cold out there. Im a pokemon master. Im training for the world leage in a couple of months"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:21 pm

"Ah, nice to meet you..." Shelby seems to consider what to say next.

"Well, first off, thanks." Shelby looks embarassed. "In Johto, Team Rocket... Was looking for shiny Pokémon. And they got to my village.... And.... They burned it. I was al alone. They kidnapped me. I was 4 years old...."

She pauses a moment, then starts speaking again. "They did these tests on me... That make me attract shiny Pokémon.... But it's made me very weak, as far as my body goes. Everything... Over the years, I managed to get a few Pokémon. They drugged me... Told me that if I was good, they'd let me join... One day, I hid the meds and was able to escape... A week ago.... On a boat to an unknown land....." She was quiet. "I think they've got help."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:23 pm

"From who" I said worryingly
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm

"That's why I ran. I overheard Giovanni speaking in another language to a person over the phone. He was... Furious.... " She pauses to look at a wound that wrapped around her neck. It looked like she'd been whipped serverely. She puts her scarf on.

"Maybe this is what I was meant for.... To be a scientist or a commander.... Or.... For this organization...."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:00 am

"Well it's fine now. Team Rocket couldnt get you. At least not while your in Sinnoh. They are scared of Sinnoh. However this alliance with someone else could be dangerous. Where were you just before you ran away. If you dont know at least tell me the region it was in. That could help me identify the villains. I'm sure I can take em. I'm the Liqui the Pokemon Master and with a whole bunch of other Pokemon Masters coming for the World league, some group would be way outmatched! Each pokemaster could take down each enemy with one pokemon and one hand behind their back. You are totally safe. All ya'll need to do is tell me anything you know. You see I have contacts. And that includes the leader of a group who help Pokemon and stop villains. They are called Team Legend and they have taken down numerous evil groups. I'm an honarary member. I'm from Kanto by the way. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:34 pm

"Really?" Shelby's eyes sparkled with admiration. "Wow! I've never had a Pokémon battle! There's really a league?" It was obvious that this was the first she had heard of such a thing. The prospect seemed to enthrall her.

"Ok, ok, let's see.... What do I know.... Oh, let's start at the beginning. Team Rocket was in Johto, that's the region I used to live in too. I think it was... To the East... Around a mountain!"

She seemed absorbed in thought for another moment.

"The heads of Team Rocket travel and form alliances with other groups. I understood a little bit of what was said by Giovsnni: that the people they were working with were spread between all the regions, and that for the moment, the police hadn't heard of them.... Ah.... That's all I could understand."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:37 pm

"I can't believe you dont know much about battles. How did you get such a high leveled Arcanine then. And about Team Rocket, your safe now. Team Rocket cant lay a finger on anyway. My friend Red took down Team Rocket really quickly. And to be on the plus side, I have him on speed dial number 6. So umm all we need to do is find out. I'll just follow your lead and we can get to the bottom of this" I said.

I knew that this would provide good training as well, so I didnt have to stray from my World League trip! Let's Go!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:52 pm

"I dunno. It just stayed around me and seemed to get stronger. Does this mean I get to use Arcanine in battles now?" Shelby's face lit up. She took out a sketch pad and began writing a list.

((This is fun!))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:56 pm

"Definately you could enter battles and with it's power you could even enter advanced battles straight away. In fact a good place to go is the Battle Frontier on and island near by. That would be a good place. I think that's where the World League is anyway. You can't enter the world league cos you havnt won a league tournament before as youve never battled, but you could definately enter the battle frontier. Of course you'll need some more pokemon....."
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:02 pm

"I do have a few. I managed to catch some, and some were given to me by Team Rocket." Shelby looks immidiently swept away. She sends Arcanine out.

"Hey buddy! You get to battle!" Said Shelby. A deep, happy sounding bark came from Arcanine.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:04 pm

"Well what are ya waiting for! Let's go to the battle frontier while we sort out team rocket!"
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:05 pm

kloud your arcanine rules anyways i think i got a great charhimacter for you

name: draco lord
pokemon: rayguaza, dialga, palkia, giratina, lucario (mail) (shiny), salamence (femail)

draco lord as you can guess is the boss of team draco and is on a mission to catch all the strongest dragon type pokemon then take over the world. draco lord and his trusty lucario met in iron island and the lucario at the time was only a riolu and when draco lord found riolu he was all ingered so draco lord nursed riolu back to healf and they became best of friends forever more. lucario was draco lords first pokemon and up to this point now lucario still doesn't realise that team draco are bad because draco lord knew what would happen if lucario new about team draco being bad.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 pm

((Does No Ubers mean anything to ya mate))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:08 pm

((Hey Shaymin. Feel free to join! And Rotom has a point. Modify your team, and you are welcome to play with us.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokémon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next