Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:13 am

Shelby was scribbling furiously. This was good opportunity for learning!

She had resolved to enter the contests in Heartome!

((Hm.... Once this contest is over, I have an event plsnned.... ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 am

((I have an awesome event planned too once this contest is over. My one isn't that long though. Also in this post I have a twist))

The Battle ended much much later. London and Magnifio were both pro coordinators. I was London's biggest fan and I was sad to see her lose against Magnifio. Magnifio was an arrogant coordinator yet he manadged to have tons of fans. I never took kindly to his styles of coordinating. I really wanted to face London in the finals so I could meet her. Winning the battle would be even cooler. But now I couldn't and i'd have to face Magnifio the undefeated. His Pokemon were extremely powerful and stylish. I had my trusty Charmeleon, but that was no match for his Pokemon. I had heard that Magnifio has a legendary Pokemon which he uses in the finals. How he caught a legendary was amazing and that helped make Magnifio's reputation bigger. I had to win. I had to avenge everyone he had beaten including London.

"Hi my wonderful audience. I the amazing Magnifio will show you all a sight that you have never seen in person! The wonderful legendary Cresselia!" said Magnifio in a show off way.

Cresselia came out of the Pokeball. The seal on the pokeball had spelled out Magnifio's name. That guy gave arrogant a new meaning.

"Go Charmeleon!" I said as my shiny colored Charmeleon came out with stars floating around him and the bright shine that amazed everyone!

"So you. I'm amazed you got to the finals. Beating a newcommer will be easy. I can't possibly lose to an amateur like you" said Magnifio smugly.

"Lets just see about that! Whether you win or lose, battling me will still be hard" I replied.

And battling me was hard for him. However the winner will not be revealed yet. Soon enough it will.......

"Flamethrower Charmeleon and do it as you show the wonderful flames to everyone. I didn't choose fire type for nothing. He can battle and his fire makes it stylish just like it's meant to!" I said.

Cresselia lost some HP.

"Cresselia use Aurora Beam"

Charmeleon lost a bit of HP.

"Charmeleon use Fire Blast"
"Cresselia use Mist"
"Charmeleon use Smokescreen"
"Cresselia use Ice Beam"
"Charmeleon use Fire Spin"
"Cresselia use Aurora Beam"
"Charmeleon use Flamethrower"

"You have put up quite a fight and you are strong, but you can't beat me eventually!" said Magnifio determendly.

"Well I have the type advantage and i'm winning!" I replied.

"Well not anymore. Cresselia now use Ice Beam and make it hit. He doesn't have much to go!"

"You should have taught it a psychic type move, but you just taught it ice moves! This move won't hit much" I said.

The move hit Charmeleon head on and Charmeleon fainted.

"I would make me win if I got a critical hit. And what do you know, I did!" said Magnifio.

I had lost the battle. I was so sure I would win. Magnifio didn't deserve to win. He didn't deserve to win anything. I would have this contest if that lousy Magnifio didn't enter. Why would he enter. He is already Master Rank at Hearthome contests. Even Magnifio's nickname was silly. What kind of name is Magnifio. I had a cool nickname and it worked. That silly magician wannabee shouldn't have got a legendary Pokemon. No good can come for using a legendary improperly. He didn't even give it Same-Type Attack Bonus moves which was a bit stupid, yet he still managed to win with his not very effective ice moves. I should have leveled up. At least in Hearthome super contests. there isn't battling. However that is Magnifio's strong point. I had a rival in Magnifio and he had a rival in me. He normally wins easilly against a newcommer but I was strong. I knew that he couldn't let that rest. And even though he had won the battle, it was hard for him. Which means to him that he kinda lost. He would stop at nothing to defeat me quickly rather than take awhile like the battle just did. But the thing is I would get stronger and that would make the battles even longer. We would both want to do a lot of training. However the contest could still be mine. Even though I lost, it was still close and hopefully my styles were more stylish.

"And with that stunning display. Beating a type strong against it definately gives our hero Magnifio the win of the contest. Lets hear it for Magnifio. Now he can enter the grand festival as he has five regular ribbons!" said the MC.

I had lost. I walked over to Shelby.

((That was the twist. Retro had lost!!))

"Well that was a shame. I needed a ribbon to go towards the grand festival. Super contests in Hearthome give ribbons to Pokemon, but not to trainers and the ones for trainers that you get in normal contests, go towards the grand festival. At least now that Magnifio won't be entering many more contests now that he has five ribbons, I can get stronger and win the other contests giving me 5 ribbons. The problem is he will be in the super contests training as you can enter them anyway as they don't count towards the grand festival. I have to take him down!" I said.

Magnifio then walked over.

"It seems we have made rivals in eachother and I will not stop until I defeat you easilly and diffucultly" he explained.

He then walked off.

Am I right or am I right. I knew he was thinking that and I accept his challenge, but he'll never win and next time we battle, I will win. He won't be undefeated anymore!

Me and Shelby walked out of the contest building.

"What a day! I bet you took loads of notes! Now come on, we have to get to the next place. Veilstone is up and then Pastoria. However those places have no contests. There are the super contests are Hearthome then. We can also get to Hearthome via the bottom of Solaceon so I suggest we go down to get there quicker without having to trudge through no contest places. There is also a normal contest at Hearthome and then we have to go back to Celestic town to do the contest there. Then there is a special contest just above pastoria. So we gotta then get back to solaceon and then go up through veilstone and then half way to pastoria to get to the contest. So first we go to Hearthome, then Celestic, then Veilstone and then Valor Lakefront. I also say we look for the legendary Azelf at Lake Valor. Legendaries are good in contests and we saw that by regretably watching Magnifio's Cresselia. I'd love to have Azelf actually as I think it's cool. Also in Celestic town we could find out about Azelf" I explained.

((I was thinking that we all catch the lake trio. I have Azelf, you have Uxie and that London has Mesprit because she will back and Retro will have the chance to battle her))

"So then, i'm gonna need a good battle soon. My Abra needs training. He can't battle that well" I said.

((now for the event I had planned))

"How about we battle. I'd love to see some of your Pokemon besides Arcanine?" I asked.

((Yep I would like to see your other Pokemon))

"Lets make in a 1 on 1 battle. Use someone else other than Arcanine. I know who i'm gonna use. The guy who needs training. It's Abra!"

Abra came out of the Pokeball. It looked tough and determined. My Pokemon are always ready for battle, so why do I chose contests. I treat contests how trainers treat battling. With that burning flare for adventure. Most coordinators treat it like just styling your Pokemon, but to me it's much more than that.

"So you gonna battle?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 am

"Alright. " Shelby considered carefully before looking at a Luxury Ball and a Cherish Zball...

Shelby hides the Cherish Ball in her bag, and throws the Luxury Ball.

A flash of smallstars, and a shining Eevee is on the field.

"Yaaay! Go Eevee! What do ya think, Retro?" says Shelby.

Eevee was abnormally small. It was really cute.

"I want to nickname him sometime..."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:10 am

"Wo an Alt Color. That's cool, but that doesn't mean it's stronger. Abra use Hidden Power. Hidden Power happens to be Grass type. So lets finish off this Eevee and get some valuable experience points!"

Eevee was hit for high damage!

"Yes! your Eevee flinched! Now then give it a Teleport Hidden Power Combo while it can't attack"

Eevee was hit again!

"Alright!" I shouted hapilly!

This was a real easy battle. However it was now Eevee's turn and despite the Eevee being damaged, I didn't know what to expect.

((whats with the cherish ball. is something good hiding in there......))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 am

"Eevee! Use bite!" Eevee quickly dashes over and bites.

"Bite again, then use Return!"

Eevee obeyed, and it wasfast!

This seemed to be a tactic of Dhelby's: quick movement.

((How much damage does Abra take? Who knows! ^^))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:15 pm

((click movement was my Abra's stategy. Contest pokemon are trained to use combos))

"Alright Abra. Shake off Eevee's attack and use another Teleport Hidden Power combo and take it down!"

Eevee wobbled. It was weak.

It was now Eevee's turn. Could it make a comeback?

((by the way I think we should agree in advance who wins otherwise the battle goes on forever and I think the battle is almost over))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:58 pm

((Good idea.))

"Can we stop, Retro? Since it's just a training match, I don't want Eevee to get hurt..." Shelby scoops the petite Eevee up into her arms. Shelby smiled.

"Abra is really strong!"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:04 pm

((actually by that I mean decide a winner, not end the battle inconclusive. I thought a good plot would be that I would win and then we have a rematch later on and you win))

"I thought you should know I never back down from a battle!" I said "Abra teleport to Eevee and use Hidden Power to faint it. Whether I win or lose. This is how the battles will be!"

Eevee then fell and fainted.

"Abra return. That was good training. Without the battle ending, Abra couldn't get any EXP which helps him train and that battle gave him a decent ammount. Now i'm gonna find some more battles so I can train up Abra and Charmeleon. Then we can get to Hearthome!"

((thats more like it! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 pm

((I know.))

Shelby fixed Eevee up with a Revival Herb. Oddly, Eevee seemed to enjoy it. Shelby then returns Eevee.

"Alright, I'm going to find a battle to train Gardevoir...." Shelby sounded thoughtful. She'd train Gardevoir a bit, sure, but she really wanted to use Gardevoir to train Eevee.

Shelby went off into a small clearing near a river, then began.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:24 am

((that last few sentences made no sense the bit about gardevoir. also i think this topic should be moved into the story part of the forums. Also if anyone likes yugioh, then on my own forums, there will be a yugioh roleplay if anyone wants to join. When I have a few more members, i will start it.....))
Back to top Go down
pokemaniac
School Kid
School Kid
pokemaniac

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:20 pm

(( whats up?))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:21 am

Hi welcome to ShinyRekkuza

This roleplay is whatsup. Kloud made it and I used my character from my story that im trying to write. Now this roleplay is allowed to be edited into my story as it fits in. so this will in chapter 176!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:49 pm

((Sorry for the wait for my reply! Okay, the last few sentences was Shelby's sad attempt to cover up her hurt pride. She doesn't like losing. So she tells Retro that she is going to go train her Gardevoir (another of her Pokémon), when in reality she's going to train Eevee.))

Shelby used Gardevoir's attacks as training for Eevee. She trained relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:07 am

((well i better edit it to fit in the book then. you should be seeing it in chapter 182. until we get to hearthome it will be chapter 182. then im doing stuff with other characters and Retro and Shleby will be back in 194 for the hearthome contest. then at the end of 200 will we be in it with a good twist that continues on from chapter 187. then retro will leave and any more story that we do wont be in the books))

"I wonder where she went off too. Probably gonna train her Pokemon. Anyway time to train Abra. In fact i'm gonna make my way to Hearthome and accept any battle I see along the way" I said to myself.

Abra came out of it's pokeball.

Then I saw something in the distance. It was a strange shadow. I recognised it from somewhere. A strange name flashed through my head - Shadowwin. What was this. I didn't understand. I had seen this shadow from within me.

Maybe I was daydreaming. I shook my head and went on with training Abra.

((ooooooo from my story has a little thing i wanted to add. Retro will soon meet everyone. Read my story when i finish it to find out what Shadowwin is!))

A few hours later Abra was trained up a few levels. Also there wasn't long till I got to Hearthome. I wondered how Shelby was doing. I'm sure she would catch up.

((now as i'm done for this chapter's stuff with Retro. You can do some big things with your character. Some character devolpment, some poketraining. filling up the chapter will be good. In fact i can act as another temporary character if you want. i can be an opponent in a battle. i wonder who this non-main character who only appears in this chapter can be?))

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:51 pm

Shelby soon realized that Retro had left. She called out Arcanine, and sped to Heartome.

Once she got there, she was feeling pretty faint. Arcanine slowed.

A few steps later, electric sparks flew off Shelby! The people milling around Heartome ran to safety and watched in horror and awe. One of the sparks hit a Pidgey flying by, and it evolved into Pideotto (can't spell it right...)!

Was this.... The power of evolution?

Afterwards, Shelby passed out and fell off Arcanine.

-Roughly Ten Minutes Later-

Shelby opens her eyes and sits up. Wait, she was in a house!

"Ah, good, you're awake." said a gentle voice. Shelby searches for the source of the sound, only to see a guy who was probably a year or two older than her. He watched her, curious. He had shaggy black hair, black eyes, and was pretty tall.

"My name is Paulo. You passed out in the city, so I brought you to my house. What's your name?" asked Paulo.

"Um... Thanks. My name is Shelby." says Shelby.

Paulo laughs. "Your Arcanine was fierce! Hardly let me get near you, let alone carry you over. Gorgeous Arcanine... Are you perhaps going to enter Contests here?"

"Wow..." Shelby was impressed. "Yes, I plan on it!"

"Great! Want to see something?" Paulo opens a case, displaying many ribbons. "I have more cases, too."

"You're... An Expert Coordinator?" Shelby says.

Arcanine was playing with a Ninetales nearby.

"Only if you think so." says Paulo. "Hey, I think our Pokémon are taking a shine to one another!"

Shelby watched for awhile, then spoke up.

"Thank you for everything, Paulo! I've got to go look for my friend."

"Do you mind if I come with? I know the city well, I'd be happy to help." Paulo offers.

"Okay." replies Shelby warmly. They go outside and start looking for Retro.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 pm

((nicely done))

I was walking towards Hearthome wondering when Shelby would catch up. I swear I saw Shelby unconscious on Arcanine in the distant, but I didn't realise that till now. I just blanked out a bit and then kept on walking.

((i dont have much to say at the moment, so you can carry on with your little sidequest))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:50 pm

((Paulo is a famous coordinator. Does Retro know of him? Anyways, onwards!))

"So, what is your friend like?" asks Paulo.

"Hm.... He loves Contests! And he has a pretty strong Abra." says Shelby.

".... Hm... Cool." replied Paulo.

As they walked, they soon ran into Retro.

"Yaay! We found you!" says Shelby happily.

Then there was an akward pause.

((Paulo is going to be kind of like Drew from the Hoenn part of the anime, except much better known....))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 am

((umm could u maybe find Retro a little bit later as Retro has to do something first in order to stretch this chapter out a little bit. Also my story give Retro a different love interest named Sarah in season 11. The true identity of Sarah will be revealed in my story in season 11. i'm starting the story on saturday hopefully and i will be at work on it on sunday-sunday as that is the schools holidays, so hopefully i will have enough time to do season 1. also by any chance does anyone know how to make a hacking show? As I can't hack I need someone to do it for me on my story. Pokemon Return of the Shadows will soon be a green light!!!!!))

I walked closer towards Hearthome. I could just about see it in the distance. I was thinking to myself. Then it hit me - maybe Shelby was unconscious! I ran as fast as I could even ignoring the wild Pokemon. Helping someone was more important that just training in the woods. I finally ran towards Hearthome. I walked through the city looking for Shelby.

"Go Charmeleon! Look for Shelby. Let me know if you see her!" I said to Charmeleon worriedly.

Eventually I saw her in the distance and called Charmeleon over to me and returned him to his pokeball. I ran over to Shelby. She was with this strange guy.

"Hi Shelby. Are you ok. I've been worried sick. What happened!? Who's this guy. Holy **** it's that coordinator Paulo. The one who always loses to London whenever he battles her. And unlucky for him, that's a lot. But London is the queen of contests!" I said "Sorry Paulo mate about you being thrashed by London all the time. I feel for ya. However only one person has ever beaten her and that was Magnifio the Arrogant! What do you think of Magnifio. I think that all coordinators should team up and run him and his arrogantness out of town!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:10 am

((Okay. How about they split up and leave Retro to take care of his business?))

Paulo laughs. "Yeah, I heard about that!"

"So, Retro, whatcha want to do?" asks Shelby.

"Actually, Retro, I hope you don't mind, but I'd really like to show Shelby around the Contest Hall. Perhaps we could meet up later?" asks Paulo.

Last edited by Kloud on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 am

((why did she hate him. i didnt she that in your posts?))

"well see ya guys then. i'm gonna go find Amity Square and take my Abra for a walk so I can find some accesories and boost up Abra's contest abilities" I said happily "and by the way Paulo. Dont get your hopes up about London!".

I then walked off towards Amity Square.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:37 pm

((You find out soon. James is going to show up, plus plenty of drama....))

"... Interesting friend you have there." says Paulo.

"Yeah, but he's really nice." says Shelby.

As they walked through the town, they were silent. Shelby was marveling at the sights, and Paulo seemed to enjoy himself as well.

Soon, they arrived at the Contest Hall.

"It's huge!" says Shelby.

"It's far more than that!" says Paulo cheerily.

The pair goes inside, and Shelby seems taken aback by the sheer number of Pokémon and Coordinators.

"Let's get you set up..." says Paulo. He brings her to a woman at a counter. "She'll be needing a Poffin Case, an Acessory Case, and a copy of the Rulebook."

"Certainly!" replies the woman. After a few forms are filled out, the items are handed over.

"Okay, Shelby. Before you enter any Super Contests, I want you to read the Rulebook and watch a Contest in person. As for the Acessory Case, you store Acessories for dressing up your Pokémon in it. Here."

Paulo gives Shelby a few Acessories.

"Thank you!" says Shelby.

"No problem... And that leaves the Poffin Case. Shelby, do you have any berries?"

"Loads. I picked them up while I was travelling."

"Great! Then follow me. I'm going to show you how to cook Poffins!"

((Ugh, so much typing! I'll continue next post...))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:04 pm

((theres not much for me to say in the story at this point, so you can carry on. the chapter 182 is almost over and then the super contest we enter is in 191 where retro defeats magnifio but then shelby defeats retro and wins the contest. yay u win ur first contest!!! congrats!!!! Smile Then straight after the contest ur character goes off and my character goes off in order to carry on with my story. just a couple more paragraphs of this chapter and then the contest can start! We better think of reasons for our characters leaving then. also after that if u are carrying on with this story i will be happy to make up a brand new character and use it! however that wont be in the book im doing. when i make the book, the chapters with ur character will clearly say WriterS instead of writer and you will be acknowledged in it as a writer!)
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:07 pm

((Cool!))

-At the Poffin House-

"Okay," says Paulo. "Pick a berry from your bag."

Shelby picks up a Belue Berry.

"Then put it in the pot." instructs Paulo.

Shelby obeys. Paulo then adds burning hot batter.

"Now, stir, like this."

Paulo places Shelby's hands on the stirring stick, then grabs her forearms with his hands. Slowly, he guided her.

"You see how it's done?" he asks.

"...Uh huh...." replies Shelby.

A few Poffins later, they return to the Contest Hall.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:46 am

((it's almost time for the end of the chapter. just one more post by yours truly!))

Well after walking around amitty square for a while, Abra was all sorted out, it was now time to go and wipe out and defeat the competitors of the contest.

I set off towards the contest hall.

((end of the chapter))
((new chapter starting))

I walked over to the contest hall. I took a leaflet of the current super contest. I read the list of competitors.

Super Contest
Competitors:
Retro Co-op
Shelby
Magnifio Circin
Paulo

Rounds:
1- appearance
2- dance
3- appeals

Uh oh- dancing is my weakness in contests, i cant direct my pokemon correctly. Charmeleon is better than Abra as Abra just sits and using psychic powers which means he can't dance. Charmeleon can actually move around properly, so Charmeleon was gonna be the Pokemon I would use for this contest.

Now all I had to do it was find Shelby.

"To the poffin place! Away!!!" I said! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Shelby fed Arcanine and Eevee a few Poffins.

As they headed back, they saw Retro.

"Hey! I'm ready for my first Contest!" yells Shelby.

"... Heh... Well, let's go.." says Paulo.

Shelby silently decides on Eevee for the Contest. Paulo, nobody knew.

((I'll let you pick up from there. Can you post the start of the Contest?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next