Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:23 pm

"Everybody Listen!!!!!! I'm your MC for the Hearthome Super Contest today and we have 2 brand new competoitors to the scene today! But first lets look at our well known competitors!

Magnifio!!! this champion has dazzled us with his Cresselia time and time again. Can he be beat?!

Paulo!!! this pro-coordinator is the rival of London. However with London not in this contest, how will he go!

and now our two new competitors!

Retro!!!! He lost of Magnifio in the Solaceon Contest and now he is ready to fight!

Shelby!!! this newcommer has her first contest today! I wonder how she will do!

Now lets begin with the appearance round!" said the MC excitedly.

"man that Magnifio is a showoff" I said to myself.

"Alright Charmeleon, you ready to put on the accesories me and Abra found in Ammity Square. What about this cute outfit. I think cutness is the angle we are gonna pull today in the contest. Hearthome citzens like cutness! We have this contest in the bag. However I just hope that Shelby won't use Eevee. It's cuteness is beyond cute! We have to pull out all the stops Charmeleon. In fact nicknamed Pokemon do the best in contests, so in contests i'm gonna call you Flame!" I said to Charmeleon as I put his outfit on him.

Meanwhile Magnifio was putting an outfit on Cresselia.

"Damn, I need a mini Pokemon. Youre not mini enough. How will this outfit fit on you. I guess we can still use the hat! Smile" said Magnifio to his Cresselia.

((ok now for your scene of your two characters sticking on outfits. Then i'm gonna introduce the outfits and get the contest started!))
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 pm

((Ok, cool!))

Paulo dressed Ninetales in what appeared the be a cloak of flames around it's heels, plus a red ribbon around it's neck.

Shelby dressed Eevee in a small blue ribbon, tucking a small flower in the hem. She rubbed sparkles into it's already gleaming fur.

"Eevee, you're so cute! You're so small and cute, and your eyes are so big!" Eevee chirped at the praise from his master.

"Viu!" says Eevee.

"That your name? Viu?" asks Shelby. Viu responds happily.

The contestants lined up behind the curtain....

((For the Contest to turn out the way you want in the story, the match ups will be Retro vs Magnifico, and Shelby vs Paulo. Then you and I would be left for win. Paulo is going to lose because.... Hehe....))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:03 am

((actually this a super contest and there is no battling. there is appearance, dance and then appeals. so paulo comes 4th, magnifio comes 3rd, Retro comes 2nd, Shelby comes 1st. thats how they do it in the games))

"And now the moment you've been waiting for...... lets look at our wonderful pokecostumes!" said the MC "audience! vote for who you think is the best!"

The Pokemon including Charmeleon went onto the stage in order!

The audience reaction to Cresselia was quite low which was a good sign. I thought I had this contest in the bag!

"Now dance round! Choose who your favorite is and the added scores will count towards who does the best in the appeal round and who goes first in the appeal round!"

The Pokemon started to dance.

"Perfect timing! Now for the appeal rounds. The current person in the leader is Retro with 21 points, followed by Magnifio with 19, followed by Paulo with 18 and followed by Shelby with 16!" explained the MC.

((now for the bit where you shoot up from last to first in the greatest contest showing ever!))

Yes! I was winning and even more importantly i was beating Magnifio by 2 points!

"Charmeleon use Fire Blast!"
"Cresselia use Aurora Beam"
"Ninetails use Flame Thrower!"
"Eevee use Quick Attack!"

"And lets see what the current scores are now" said the MC "Chameleon has 26, Magnifio has 23, Shelby has gone from 4th to 3rd with 22 and Paulo has 20!"

It looked like Shelby was getting better!

"Charmeleon use Smokescreen"
"Cresselia use Ice Beam"
"Eevee use Tail Whip!"
"Ninetails use Flamethrower!"

"and look Ninetails use the same move in a row. That isn't gonna score much!" said the MC "now for the scores! Charmeleon has 30, Shleby has gone up to 2nd with 27, Magnifio is 25 and Paulo has 20 still due to his move mix up!"

Wow, Magnifio was being beat by two people including me. And even including a newcommer. It was cool watching that arrogant person being beaten a lot! And don't get me started on Paulo. The fact that he was losing made him mess up and now he was losing even more. Magnifio couldn't win this. Not with one more set of appeals anyway!

"Charmeleon use Flamethrower!"
"Eevee use Tackle!"
"Cresselia use Aurora Beam!"
"Ninetails use Fire Spin!"

"Now for the final results!" said the MC and this time we will say it backwards to give suspence! 4th is Paulo with 22 points! 3rd is Magnifio with his first loss at 26 points! But now Shelby and Retro are at the same with 31 points! Sudden death. One more appeal and the best one wins!"

"Charmeleon use Smokescreen!"
"Eevee use Quick Attack!"

"and by a shocking turn of events, Retro has 32 points and Shelby has 33!!!!!! We have a winner! This person has won her first contest and has beaten Magnifio Circon the professional in it! Someone is a very special coordinator!" said the MC excitedly.

Wow I couldnt believe it, it had gone to sudden death and Shelby had won. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. You may have thought I was sad that I didn't win, but I wasn't Shelby deserved it and besides the look on Magnifio's face was priceless!

((ok, now we gotta do the epilogue of the chapter as Retro has to go and continue the story. I will probably do chapter 1 today and I will post it up on my forums!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:42 am

((Way awesome! I'll be sure to read it!"))

Shelby looked shocked. She put the Ribbon on Viu.

Then she walks over to the group.

"Yaaay, guys!" says Shelby happily.

-later that day-

As Paulo, Shelby, and Retro enjoyed their meal, Paulo speaks up.

"Shelby... I know that you're traveling with Retro. But I was wondering, if you'd like to stay in Heartome City with me and train." Paulo.

"Oh... I don't know what to say..." says Shelby.

((In the epilogue, she decides to train with Paulo and learn about contests in Heartome.))

Last edited by Kloud on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:09 pm

"Well I knew this time would come anyway. Paulo is good to help you with Super Contests and you'll both do fine. I however have to go through the region doing normal contests and win ribbons in order to be part of the grand festival and woop Magnifio's butt! So I guess this is goodbye!" I said.

((I have to say something using your characters in order to do something for my story))

"Goodbye, and Retro one more thing. If you happen to see a guy named Liqui, tell him that I forgive him" said Shelby silently.

"Can do! Well see ya!" I said.

I walked out the house and got ready to continue my journey!

I noticed something in the corner of my eye, a strange shadow like thing. The name Shadowwin flashed through my mind. What was it? Only time would tell!

((end of chapter. by the way Chapter 1 of my story is up on my forums so if you wanna read it go ahead! Chapter 2 will be made quite soon!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:42 pm

((Yaaay! *clapclap* I had fun. Maybe I'll start a different Roleplay here... Hm...))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:12 pm

((count me in the new roleplay!!))
Back to top Go down
pokemaniac
School Kid
School Kid
pokemaniac

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:39 pm

(( whats up? ... again))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:37 am

((our roleplay ended so now we gotta think of another plot for another roleplay!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:42 pm

((I'm going to post a new Roleplay we can enjoy. It might be made into a little comic or fanfic if I have the time.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:03 pm

((yay!!! now i gotta make my story and when i get to it, copy and edit all of this into it when it comes to the bit))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8