Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:37 pm

Yhe girl coughed. "Uh... My name is... Hazel.. I've only been here for a day.... Where's my mommy?" She began crying.

"It was worse for your friend. She was like that for six years...." said the voice. "What do you intend to do, provided you can save her before the poison kills her? Hm?"

James looked unnerved.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:40 pm

"Don't worry. I'll teleport you to team legend. they can fix you" I said calmly which was hard because i havnt been calm in ages.

"I saw team legend on tv. they fight bad guys!" said the girl.

"She obvisouly doesnt know anything. I'll send her to Team Legend"

The girl vanished. Liqui had teleported her.

"Also I have plan. I know how to save Shelby" I said happily "You hear that mr scary voice. You've lost"
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:44 pm

"Mmm? Just call me Benjamin.... " said the voice. "And what in the world could YOU be planning?" he laughed.

James looked at Liqui. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:47 pm

"when i was on my journey. I found out that was one of a select few in the world who could become a spirit pokemon. when the going gets tough i can transform into this Pokemon. It can purify the murkiest of poisons"

I grabbed James and teleported both of us back to the hospital where shelby was.

"I can become the purification Pokemon - SUICUNE!"

I transformed. James looked shocked. I was Suicune now. I covered Shelby with water. She might be soaked, but this would save her life. The poison drifted away and disintegrated. The spikes fell out with no poison to hold them in place.

"Let's get Shelby to a recovery area. I have some unfinished business with Mr Benjamin Scary Voice Dude"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Shelby lay unconcious. The doctors looked shocked. "I thought I told you to scram!" said the nurse.

James picked up Shelby and followed Liqui.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:56 pm

"Jirachi go! Severe the psychic link. We want to hang up on mr scary voice. Now he cant contact us anymore!" I said to Jirachi "Now we can catch them by surprise. I'll teleport us back to the lab where we were before"

We then teleported.

"Let's go through this door" I suggested.

We went through and I saw the most dangerous thing ever.

Millions of people unconscious in tanks. all with spikes round them. all like Shelby had.

"They have a lot of spares. This could be more dangerous than I thought. I'm gonna need a lot of Suicune water!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:01 pm

Shelby was sort of concious. She weakly walked out ahead of them, crying for all of these people.

"Oh... Shelby!" James said. Dark shapes moved through the shadows.

This time, a real voice came over the speakers. "You brought her! Wise choice! These spares are nothing compared to her! Most have only been here for a short time!"

Shelby half collapsed, half sat down. To her, this was the scariest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:06 pm

"Yes but she has no more poison spikes in her. she is worthless to you now. If she was to be made toxicated again, it would be like she was brand new like the spares were. the spares have more worth to you now" I said "also about the spikes. Could it be an evil pokemon with toxic spikes amplified by a machine which also adds some chemical that is somehow useful to you. Maybe you want Shelby because she has a gene pool that reacts with the chemical which creates something which you want?" I asked.

"Your good" said the voice "You were spot on there. Even if become she became brand new, she would still have the right chemical reaction. It is not about time. In fact the spares are worthless!"

An electric shock shocked every spare person. They then died.

"you monster!" I shouted "you kill tons of people. I'm gonna kill you!"

I jumped onto a platform and kept on jumping onto platformes, I went through a trap door that was in the ceiling but is actually the floor in the attic.

I saw the villain standing there.

"Prepare to be ended mortal" I said angrilly.

"Go Arceus. Use Judgement!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Shelby watched in horror, sobbing now.

James stood frozen. What could he do? He felt sick, watching all those people go down.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:13 pm

The judgement hit the villain. The villain fell.

"You will feel what those people felt" I said "you are just a worthless mortal. they werent but you are!"

The villain fell down and said his last words

"you may have beaten me but Miasma still goes on more. there are more miasma leaders. i am just one of them. Now you are our main enemy. You will the one who is worthless" said the villain weakly.

"Not today. Mr scary voice!"

The villain died. I had killed him. I sat down and cried. What had I done. Was this a good thing or bad thing. I walked down the platforms and saw James and Shelby.

"He's dead" i said weakly

I cried again. What had happened to me. Was I no better than the villain himself. I had lost my will. I was upset. I had won yet lost at the same time.........

Last edited by rotomcelebi on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:17 pm

"Just... Man...." was all James could manage.

Shelby keptctrying to use CPR to bring people back, only to have her arms give out and to just sit there, crying. Hearing Liqui say that he had killed made her cry even worse.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:23 pm

"I guess i better teleport us back. I think we better forget that this ever happened, go our seperate ways. But we will never truly win. Scary Man said something. He said that he was but just one leader. There are more. I'm handing this threat over to Team Legend officially. I cant carry on with it. I cant live with myself. I'm gonna enter the world league and then go home to pallet town. And forget about this. I suggest you do the same. Dont tell interpol. Their millatary crud will just mess it up. Leave it to the pros. Team Legend always win, but I lose. Goodbye"

We all teleported back to the hospital. I walked away from them. Nothing was left for me.

Goodbye James and Shelby. Have a good life!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 pm

((The end?))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:36 pm

((Not exactly. I will make a new character who can meet yours and take down Miasma. Then liqui will come back, but differently!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:42 pm

A few days passed. James had left, gone back to Interpol. He seemed disturbed.

Shelby felt so lost in life. There was a huge news expose on the dead bodies. She was asleep at the time. Scared some reporters when she woke up. Now, she was wandering the streets aimlessly. She didn't really care anymore. If she died, that was that.

On this day, she arrived in Sinnoh again. She was in Celestic Town. The old people wouldn't bother her. She laid down in the cave in town, taking shelter from the rain.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 pm

A lone Rattata walked by Shelby. a Pokeball was then thrown at it and caught it. The pokeball flew into the owner's hand.

"You ok?" asked a mysterious trainer "you look pretty gloomy and depressed"

((i havnt thought of him yet. i will tommorow so that's me signing off for now))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 pm

((Ok.))

"I don't care." said Shelby coldly. She hadn't eaten since she had left that place... Nor had she slept much. She sat up, looking him in the face.

"Life hasn't been too good to me... Have you seen the Sinnoh News Net recently?" Shelby stood up now.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 am

"Hi the name's Retro but you can call me Retro" I said happily.

My name is Retro. I am a trainer. My real name is Oliver but I dont want people to know. Retro sounds cooler.

((by the way none of these names are my real name in real life. my real real name is classified))

"So anyway. I'm a pokemon trainer but I'm not really seeing it. I prefer watching contests and want to be a coordinator instead but my sister says I shouldnt' I don't know what to do. So what's your problem. You look like you havnt eaten in days. What was that about Sinnoh News? The only thing on was that exposee on all those bodies discovered in the battle zone. And the fact that some evil team is on the loose now. Something bout a spike." I said.

The grumpy person looked at me with a look of "duh"!

"Oh so your upset bout the dead peoples. So am I, but you gotta learn to live with it. It's not like you were there anything!"

Another "Duh" look.

"No way!" I gasped "You mean that you were there. That's means you know the killer!?"

The girl nodded.

"Well. You better find the police or even the interpol. Actually not the interpol. There is some weirdo who works for them who is always keeping dirty secrets. When I reported a body I found in the ally. Don't ask. the interpol guy who called himself James was all weird. It was a few years ago. That body was creepy. It turned out the killer was the Evil Brick Man. He was a murderer who through bricks at people heads. He is in prison for a long time. Anyway to the point. I think you go to the police"

Shelby got up and walked out the cave.

"Hey come back here. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! That means you. Geez report the evidence. Am I gonna have to send out Abra to read your mind! Fine I will. Go Abra!!" I said "Ok Abra who is the murderer. Oh its a villain who was killed by someone because the someone was mad about the villain killing the people. Well if he died, he cant go to prison. Oh well. I better go to the police with my findings. oops i mean your finding. Abra get the rest of the info. If you happen to get anything dangerous from her mind, it doesnt matter. The police can handle it!"

Shelby looked mad this time. I had provoked here.

"If you dont want me to accidentally reveal some embarrasing stuff, you better fess up to the police. It's your choice." I said.

I started running towards the police station. Was she gonna follow? Who knows!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Shelby sighed and followed.

"Please! Please don't! Wait!" Shelby kept running but tripped and hurt herself. Her muscles were giving out.

"I'll tell you... Just listen. If you want, there's more detail in my mind! But I'll tell what I can put into words...." Shelby looked upset.

"When I was four, my city was set to fire. Everyone died but me. Team Rocket kidnapped me, did genetic experiments on me. When I was age ten, theysucceeded in whatever they wanted. I escaped two weeks ago. And.... And...." Shelby began sobbing. She was starving, she hurt. All of these awful memories she had.

"Ask your Abra to show you pictures from my memory. You'll see...." said Shelby weakly.

Shelby tried to get up, but fell again. She hoped that this Retro person would listen to her.

"Hnnmh...." Shelby didn't sound well. After she had left, she got as far away from the bodies as she could. She tried imagining vivid pictures from her past tohelp Abra out.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:35 pm

"Well Abra says that a couple of days after you escaped, some guy found you and then you, that guy and oh my god that wieirdo guy james went to stop some villains, but that guy killed the villain. Strange. So umm that happened a week ago. Well now that I know what happened, I better get to the police. I promise I will just tell them this information. Why don't you come with. Your say will definately help the investigation. By the way I wonder there strange guy who killed the villain went?" I said.

Meanwhile thousands of miles away.

"And i've won again. you pathetic mortal fools cant stand up to my shadow pokemon. Shadow Suicune return! Now who wants peice of me if any of you trainers can handle it. After all I use shadow pokemon" said a mysterious person in a mask.
He took the mask off to reveal none other than......... Liqui.

((liqui wont be back for a while, but this should give you enough suspence in the mean time. Until then it's some adventures with Retro!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm

".....Okay....." Shelby got up, sounding worn. "Can I rest a bit after?"

Soon they arrived in front of the police station. Shelby looked at the door.

"I'll let you lead....." Shelby was feeling.... Sick. Something.... Was wrong...

Shelby coughed a bit. She felt like she had inhaled something....

"....*cough cough cough*.... *hwak!*" Shelby coughed some more.

"Let's go inside...."

((Some suspense for you, too....))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:04 pm

"yo what's in your throat. Meowth got ya tounge. You better she a doctor after we see the police. Man police station and hospitals in one day. All those sirens in the background. I hope i dont get sirenphobia. I guess your throat hurts cos you havnt eaten in a while. We will just find out a bit later" I said.

We went to the police and told them what Shelby knew about the bodies. The investigation would continue. However I was pretty scared knowing that this miasma thing was still at large. One thing Abra had gotten out of Shelby's mind, I didnt tell her that I found it out. It was something dangerous. It was the fact that Miasma wanted her for something. Something big. A poison spike, a chemical and her could create something, but what? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 pm

"Ok, so hospital next...." Shelby seemed much more friendly now. "I really appriciate the company..... Ya know....?"

Shelby coughs a bit more. "Eck. Maybe there's some pollen around here or something.... And my throat is prolly dry, too..."

"... So, tell me about contests.... I don't really like direct battling.... Contests sound interesting...."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:14 pm

"Contests are tests of a Pokemon's abilities rather than strength. Thats all there is too it. you should try it sometime" I replied.

Well that was that. I had long day ahead of me!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 pm

".... I think I'll like them...." Shelby slowly collapsed.

"... Haha... I'm such a dummy... I was so scared... I ran so much... And didn't take very good care of myself.... " Shrlby releases Arcanine, who carries her along.

The Pokémon Center in Celestic Town had a relatively large hospital (due to the large population of old people), and Arcanine carried her in, waiting for Retro to follow.

Arcanine's eyes looked back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next