Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:05 am

Well that Arcanine surely was tough. I walked along trying to follow the speedy Arcanine who obsviously trying to get Shelby to hospital as soon a possible. It obviously cared about it's trainer.

"Wait up!" I ran after it.

"Yo bro. What's happening. Ready to have a battle" came a voice from behind me.

I turned round. It was Miles, my sister. She was a tomboy. She liked Pokemon Battles dispite being told to enter contests. I was the opposite.

"I'm taking an inured person to hospital" I said sternly.

"Well that there Arcanine is doing a fair enough job itself" she replied.

"Yeh but it can't speak human, so I have to explain what the problem is"

"Whatever. Then can we battle?" she asked.

She obviously wanted to battle.

"No. I've decided to quit being a trainer. I'm gonna take up contests instead!"

"You silly weakling. Just making your Pokemon look good isn't gonna make it better. It has to be strong. All that untapped potential within a Pokemon" she explained.

"You can battle if you want, but me and my Pokemon want to enter contests. I have a contest pass right here"

"Give me that infernal peice of paper!" she screamed.

Miles jumped at me trying to get the contest pass. She wanted to tear it up. She didn't believe in contests.

I ran.

"Give me that pass!" she screamed again.

She eventually caught me. She was faster than me. She tackled me to the ground and tore up the pass.

"Ha!" she laughed.

"It don't matter. If you knew about contests, Sinnoh contests don't need passes. I guess without that pass, I won't be going to Hoenn contests anytime soon. Oh well. I'll get one later after I win the grand festival!" I laughed back.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

I walked off into the hospital to catch up with Shelby and Arcanine.

The receptionist told me that Shelby had just been checked in thanks to Arcanine. Then I was told that she was fine and just needed rest and some food. That was good. I decided to go. I was ready to start my contest journey.

"Go Abra! Use your psychic powers to figure out where to go next!" I said to my Abra.

However it wasn't contests that Abra put in my mind, it was a mind message from Shelby.

"If you can hear me, don't go yet. Now that you know the truth, tyhe villains will want to destroy you. Please stay and we can talk about it later" said the mind message.

That was strange. It showed what she was thinking.

((cool eh. I had to find a reason for my character to stay))

I walked over to the room with Shelby in. I saw Arcanine crouched by Shelby silently waiting for her to get better.

"Hi Shelby. You want some food. You need some if you want to get better" I said as I walked in.
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:57 pm

"Huh? So you'll stay?" Shelby looked surprised.

"....eat. Well, okay." A tray with food and drink was beside her. She ate quickly. She obviously wanted to keep on the move. Shelby looked over at Retro as she finished.

"Hey, can I ask a favor?" said Shelby. "I know Abra had told you a lot. There's not much more I can say. Now that you know, you will be hunted.... But, that's not what I was wondering! See... I was hoping... You'd let me travel with you! I want to be in contests too! We could train together, and I'll try to be a useful companion... Battlesare cool, but contests sound cool too! So, what do you say?"

As Shelby waited for a response, she tied a thick, luxurious looking blue ribbon around Arcanine's neck. He was a huge, gorgeous Pokémon. He seemed to perk up when he saw that Shelby was okay.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm

"Wow i couldnt believe you knew that abra would show me your psycic messages. Of course you could come a do pokemon contests with me. The bow on Arcanine was a nice touch. Arcanine's fur can be styled and it can do really well. And the best thing is, you dont need a contest pass in Sinnoh!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:17 pm

"Whoo-!" Shelby was cut off mid-happy because she fell out of her bed.

"Ow."

A nurse rushes in, and after a very short, but persuasive conversation on Shelby's part, they discharge her from the hospital.

Outside, Shelby looks much happier. Arcanine trots closely to Shelby.

"So, is there anything you wanna take care of before you leave your home?" asked Shelby, who was actually being quite sincere now.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:19 pm

"What do you mean by home? Also according to abra's mind probing, you have been in hospital a lot recently. Lets hope it doesnt happen again. you must be accident prone! Smile "
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Shelby looks at Retro with amusement as well as annoyance.

"Come on, I haven't been in the hospital THAT much!"

Shelby looks defensive.

"And I'm not accident prone. I just happen to have lots of horrible things happen to me."

Shelby loosens up a bit.

"Ah, I'm feeling much better right now! Do you have any Pikémon besides Abra?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 pm

"Oh I have a lot. I got Charmeleon

I also have a few others but I mainly use just Charmeleon and Abra!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:33 pm

"Me, I have Arcanine. He's my main Pokémon. I always have a team of six on me though. I think my Eevee would be good in contests too." replied Shelby.

"So, where would we go first, then?" asked Shelby.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:40 pm

"I say to Hearthome city. They have these things called super contests which get us loads of ribbons. Its the fastest and easiest way to get ribbons!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:59 pm

"Okay, to get there, we'll go South... We can go through Mt. Coronet, or we can take Route 210 to Solaceon. Which way do you prefer?" asked Shelby.

Shelby looked psyched.

((Okay, either way we go, there will be a surprise. Depending on which way you pick, you will get one event that both ways will have, and each direction has a surprise special event. So choose carefully ^^))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:09 am

((I have a special event too. I planned it yesterday. Mine will take this post, so yours can happen afterwards))

"To Solaceon Town. There is a contest in Solaceon which we can take before we get to Hearthome"

We set off and at the exit of the town, I saw Miles!

"Alright Bro. Me and you - battle right now. Or you can't leave the town" she said angrilly.

"Fine if it's a battle you want. It's a battle you'll get. Go Abra!"

"Go Wartortle!" she shouted.

"Good thing I didn't chose Charmeleon or I would lose"

"Wartortle use Rapid Spin" she said to the small turtle Pokemon.

"Abra use Teleport" I said to Abra and it teleported somewhere else.

"You can't win. Not when my Abra can escape every move!"

"Just like the coward you are. You won't stay and fight, so you teleport away" she said.

"You want to fight eh. Fine then Abra! use Hidden Power!"

Abra appeared right behind Wartortle and blasted it away.

"No how could I lose. All that battle strength you have is wasted on coordinating!" she said.

"Well Miley. You can go ahead and be a battler, but I want to be a coordinator and you have to live with that"

"You used my real name" she asked.

"Well Miles and Miley are very similar. I get confused" I replied.

"Fine then...... Oliver" she said.

"What did you just do!" I said annoyed.

"I revealed your real name!" she said with a smirk.

"Ahhhhhh. Abra! Use Hidden Power on Miley!" I shouted.

Abra blasted Miley away.

"All that powerful battling within you. Just like I said!" shouted Miley as she was blasted away.

"Glad that's over with" I said to myself.

((as you can see, Miles is gonna be the rival. We need a girl rival for a change and the rival being a relative too. It makes it more interesting))

"Well, it's time to get to Solaceon! Let's go!" I said happily.

((your turn!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:18 pm

"Uh, sure." says Shelby.

As they walked, they came to a slightly wooded area. It was very quiet. Too quiet.

"Use Toxic Spikes!" a trainer's command. The spikes flew through the air, and into Shelby's defensively placed arm.

"Ah... Hey! What's the big idea?!" says Shelby angrily.

Laughing could be heard, and then nothing. Whoever they were, they teleported away.

Shelby's arm bled freely from a few holes made by the Toxic Spikes.

"Urgh... Let's keep moving...." says Shelby.

Awhile later, some angry Beefril chased them, and soon after that they arrived in Solaceon. Shelby seemed worn, and sat down.

"See? Not accident prone." Shelby says whilepoking her arm.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:45 pm

"If I rember correctly, Abra said that you hated toxic spikes due to your little problem a little while ago. We better get you to a doctor. I'm kinda sick of doctors. This time please make it be your last trip to the hospital. I should buy you a suit of armor. It could stop you getting hurt!"

So then we went to the doctor and it seemed fine. Shelby was patched up.

"That's a big bandage. Oh well. Come on then. Lets go to the Pokemon Center so we can prepare for the Solaceon contest"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm

"Ugh. I don't like going to the doctors any more than you do..." replied Shelby.

"Hey, d'ya think I should enter this contest, or just watch this one?" asks Shelby.

Shelby wanders, staying near to Retro. Everything looked very.... Curious to her. Exciting!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:21 am

"It depends whether you want to be a contest challenger or a super contest challenger. Super contests are a bit different and they only are in Hearthome City. I'm doing both to increase my chances of getting ribbons and gettin to the grand festival. I think you better watch the Solaceon town one if you want to know what they are like. Contests and super contests are real different, so you better just watch one super contests too and then you can start challenging them. There are tons of contests in sinnoh and the grand festival is months away, so we have ample. We just gotta keep ya out of hospital. Anyway the solaceon contests is starting in a few hours so we're lucky that we got here in time. Good thing you heal fast which is definately a good thing for a klutz like you. Otherwise we would be strapped for time"

So then went to the Solaceon contest hall.

"Hi. My name is Retro and I want to enter this contest please"

"Real name please" replied the receptionist.

Drat. How could she tell.

"Well come on. We all know Retro couldn't be your real name. Nobody's called that. It's bound to be just a nickname" said the receptionist impatiently.

"Fine my real name is Oliver, but can people please refer to me as Retro. I don't like my real name getting out"

"Sure" said the receptionist.

She was getting a bit annoyed now.

"Ok then to the contest! Shelby head to the area where the friends and family of all the coordinators go. It's the door to the left. I'm going through the central door. Finally a big proper contest. I have learnt all about them and now it's my time to shine. I'm gonna win!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 am

Shelby went in the door and found a seat nice and close to the arena. She had a notepad in hand, she wasprobably going to take a few notes. She had recalled Arcanine because of how big he was, he took up a lot of space.

Shelby watched eagerly for the contests to begin!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:59 am

"Alright challengers. I am your MC for today's Solaceon Town Contest. This is a regular contest and not a super contest." explained the MC.

((the normal contests are based off anime contests, where supers are based off the games))

"In regular contests, the found round is appealing your Pokemon's greatest and most stylish moves! The second round is a Pokemon battle where the competors must battle in a still stylish way unlike regular league battles where people just fight. In contests, it is who is the most stylish! Now for round 1. We have 8 challenges and 4 will make it to the battle round!" continued the MC.

I was gonna win this. I knew I had to. My Pokemon and really stylish. In fact I had put seals on them.

"Go Abra!" I shouted

((Charmelon hasn't been shown yet, but he will make an appearance very soon with a suprise))

Psychic stars from the seal flew around Abra.

"What a magnifent entrance from this newcommer's Abra!" said the MC.

"Alright Abra. Start your appeal with a Teleport"

Abra appeared all over the arena.

"Now use hidden power as you teleport. Show the crowd that combo!"

The crowd loved the combo.

"and the results for Abra are in. 7 points. That is high. It might have been better if Abra had more moves, but Abra don't gain many moves. But still a wonderful appeal even with that handicap" said the MC.

The other 7 competetors showed their appeal. Nobody got a 10, someone got 9 and someone got 8. Someone else got 7 and the rest got 6s.

"The people in the final are Retro with 7 points, The Masked Hider with 7 points, London with 8 points and Magnifio with 9 points!" exclaimed the MC "now we take a break and afterwards it's the second round. The battle round! It will be Retro versus the Masked Hider. And then London vs Magnifio. Then the 2 winners will face off to try and win the Solaceon ribbon!"

"Yes! I'm in the final round. I better use my best battler for this. Charmelon get ready. This battle will be very stylish with your special abilities!"

((What is Charmelon's special abilities? Find out soon))

"So Shelby. What do you think so far" I said as I walked over to the stands where Shelby was sitting. She looked interested which was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 pm

"Amazing! Abra did great, and I got slot of great notes!" exclaims Shrlby.

She was grinning. That did look awesome to her.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:39 pm

"Well the second round is starting in 45 minutes, so I better prepare. You see my Charmeleon is not just a great battler. He has something special about him which makes him look cool. And looking cool is just what contests are about!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Shelby's eyes sparkled with admiration.

"This just looks like so much fun~" says Shelby happily. "I can't wait to start myself!"

"I'm going to watch you prepare, okay? I'd like to take some notes." Shelby peered at the other competitors milling around.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:07 am

"And now contest challengers. It's time for the 2nd round. We first pit Retro vs The Masked Hider. Then we will watch as London and Magnifio battle. The battles end when one Pokemon is unable to battle. However even if you lose the battle, there is still hope. The winner is actually the one who is the most stylish!" shouted the MC excitely "But winning the battle does get you good points!"

I walked up onto the stage. My opponent was the Masked Hider.

"Lets take a look at our 2 contestants. First we have Retro. It isnt his real name, but he told us to keep his real name a secret. Retro is a newcommer to contests. However he has done lots of reasearch and despite this being his first contest, he is already an expert. He had done really well so far, so lets see if he can make his first contest a good one!" said the MC.

"Oh yeh. I'm gonna win!" I shouted to the croud.

The croud cheered. If they liked a newcommer, they could become fans pretty quickly and luckilly that was happening with me. I saw Shelby waving to me. She looked like she was having a good time.

"Our second contestant who may or may not be a newcommer is the Masked Hider. This person is hidden in a cloak and mask. Who this person is is a mystery. However they were good enough to get to this round!" said the MC.

The Masked Hider walked slowly up to the stage.

"Let's reveal myself now shall we!" shouted the Masked Hider.

The Masked Hider's voice sounded like a girl's voice. A very familliar voice. She ripped off her cloak and mask.

"Hi bro!" said the Masked Hider who was none other than..... Miles!

"What are you doing here. I thought you didnt like contests?" I asked.

"I borrowed a friend's Pokemon who did the appeal part well, so now I can use my own Pokemon in the battle round. I had to do this to get a rematch. And you can't refuse otherwise you would forfeit the contest!" explained my sister.

"Well if it's a battle you want, then lets throw down!" I said "Go my ultimate Pokemon. Come on out Charmeleon!"

((what is the special thing that Charmeleon has? Find out next reply! Also maybe you should write a meanwhile thing to make the suspence bigger. Maybe the meanwhile thing could be about miasma. now would definately be a good time for a meanwhile thing!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:43 pm

((As you wish...))

Shelby cheered har for Retro.

Meanwhile....

A leader of Team Miasma laughed evilly.

"So, the spikes and the poison dust have been reapplyed to the girl?" he asks.

"Yes, master." says the grunt.

Dark laughter fills the room.

"Soon... Very soon... Magic will run through her veins again... Too bad that the spikes weren't specially engineered. We won't be able to contol the power at first... And it may well destroy her mind... All will work in Miasma's favor...."

The laughter continues as they discuss in whispers what they plan to do.

((that good?))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:08 pm

((It's too late so I cant write the next part of it yet, as that will be a big thing, however i will edit this post tommorow. Right now though is a question. You see i'm writing a story with my characters such as Liqui and Sky and Retro and was wondering as this takes place after it, if I could use this story in it. I would give credit to you of course.))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:30 pm

((Certainly, I would be honored! And feel free to use my character's in your story as well, seeing as you're giving credit! ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:08 am

((thank you. Of course i'll have to edit and add some stuff, but it should be practicly the same thing. Now for the story reply))

"Charmeleon has stars floating around it. However it has no seal. It's also a strange color! It must be Alt Color or as some of you say, Shiny!" said the MC.

"Go Misdreavus!" said Miles.

I knew ghost types and I knew they were strong.

"Charmeleon! Use Flamethrower!" I shouted.

Misdreavus took heavy damadge.

"Misdreavus! Use astonish!" shouted Miles.

The attack missed.

"Ha!" I laughed "Now Charmeleon! Use Fire Blast!" I shouted.

Misdreavus fainted. The crowd looked amazed at the stunning display or fire that Charmeleon has created.

"I think we have a winner!" shouted the MC hapilly!

I won!

"I won!" I shouted hapilly.

"Arggh. Next time i'll be stronger and then I won't lose" said Miles as she walked towards the exit.

"You left your cloak Masked Hider!" I laughed.

She moped over to the cloak and picked it up. She then moped over to the exit and left.

"What a good sibling battle. Now a ten minute break before London and Magnifio's performances!" said the MC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next