Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 pm

((I think you gotta ask ShinyRekkuza before you do anything involving Team Draco as he made it))
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:12 pm

"yeah! Coming!" Shelbu skipped after him. "Soo... What is a battle like?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:30 am

"Well your Pokemon has to be better than your opponent's Pokemon. Lowering their HP to 0 makes it a big excellent battle testing your skill but also to a degree of luck. In fact i'm gonna find someone to battle and show ya how it's done"

((Ok who wants to temporary not use their character and instead act as an enemy trainer who I battle as an egsample. I do win that particular Battle though))

Liqui went off to find a battle with Shelby in front of him running excitely.

"Be calm. You just got out of hospital" I said.

Well things could go uphill or downhill from here. I guess we'd have to way and see.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:36 am

"I just miscalculated a bit... I'll be fine~" said Shelby in her lighthearted voice.

((I will. Actually, this would be a good way to introduce a character of mine.))

A man in a tight black shirt and blue jeans. He had scraggly brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall, and on his jacket was the police symbol. Was he an officer?

He noticed them running over.

"Hello. My name is Luitenant James... Who are you?" he asked them. He looked at Shelby with a strong sense of curiosity. She didn't seem to notice.

"My name is Shelby." said Shelby. James smiled, trying to look handsome.

((if you can't tell, he's going to be her love interest.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 am

"Hi Officer. My name is Liqui. I'm sure you know who I am. The police gave me a medal. I saved the world. Ahh good times. Good times. Also do you know where I can find a good battle. I'm acting as a battle teacher at the moment. I'm also investigating. Do you know anything about Team Rocket's new alliances?" I said.

"Well about Team Rocket, i'll have to look into it and I will give you some info when I done about it. And about the battle. How about we battle!" said the policeman.

"Your on!" I shouted!

((You can choose his team as you made him))

"Go Golem. Ready Golem it's time to ROCK and roll!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:33 pm

James grinned. He looked a bit young for an officer, but he was.

"Sure. Go, Leafeon!" A Leafeon popped out of it's Pokéball. "It's not exactly police style, but I like her just fine."

Leafeon stood in front of him, and Shelby stood off to the side, very excited.

"Hey, cutie! You said your name is Shelby? Well, watch, and we'll teach you how to battle!" said James as he grinned handsomely.

Shelby looked puzzled. But she appriciated it. "Okay~"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:12 pm

"Ahh a super effective opponent. You listening Shelby. Grass is normally very effective against my rock, but I skilled enough so I can win. Golem use Rock Climb!"

And the Rock Climb despite being a rock move got in a critical hit and weakened the Lefeon considerably.

"I'm guessing my Golem is a much higher level than yours. It's your turn" I said confidently.

There was no way I could lose. I'm a Pokemon Master and I havn't lost in ages.

"Golem prepare for the worst. We're battling a grass type. But I know you can do it"

Golem looked tough despite being against a Lefeon. It could hold. The Leafeon grinned. It was it's turn and it was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Leafeon ran, then used Solarbeam. The sun was shining brightly, so it didn't have to wait. The Solarbeam was a direct hit!

Leafeon leapt back, puffing up slightly.

Shelby watched in amazement, while James was keeping his cool. He knew, there was no way for him to win.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:56 am

"Good work Golem. You withstood like the 2nd strongest grass move ever which is right after Frenzy Plant. Anyway Golem this time use your super magic move. In case any of you are wondering my entire team learnt special magic moves which they normally wouldnt learn due to a strange magical thing I came across. Anyway Golem you know what to do. Use ROCK WRECKER. The rock hyper beam that is normally only learn by Rhyperior. Golem attack!" I said strongly.

The Millions of rocks came shooting out of Golem along with a strange light that only happens when a Pokemon uses it's super magic moves.

"By the way people this is not cheating. I have actually met the original one itself and it said that using a magic move was ok. As long as I dont give a Spiritomb the wonder guard ability! Smile"

Lefeon was hit criticly. It wondered around dizzly.

"By the way Golem has to recharge next turn, so you get two turns. If you took that hit that is. Lefeon's gonna faint soon make it sooner rather than later cos I dont want to accidently hurt it with another attack!"

Golem stood there proudly. It was the first Pokemon that I caught myself. That made it my second Pokemon after by Blastoise. I had gone through a lot with my team and wasnt about to be defeated by some trainer.

I noticed Shelby looking at James longingly. It was a bit strange, but I had a pretty good idea of what it was. I wouldnt let it distract me. I am Liqui Blue, Pokemon Master!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:58 am

"That's enough. If this battle is for demonstration purposes, I think we've accomplished that. Leafeon, come here." said James. His Leafeon immidiently obeyed his command.

"Shelby, a battle normally ends when the opponent's or your own Pokémon faints. However, seeing as this was just to show you some of the basics, I think that'll do." James explained.

"And good match, Shane!" said James. "Augh, no potions..." he was digging through his bag.

"Your Leafeon is hurt?" asked Shelby.
"Yeah, a bit." answered James.
"Well..." Shelby pulled out what looked like a specialized potions. "It's a very strong healing gel Imade by crushing plants."

Shelby worked some of the gel into Leafeon's wounds, and Leafeon looked like she felt better,

"Hm... Not only pretty, but resourceful, hm?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:02 am

"Sorry about Lefeon mate. I guess your right about the battle. The level different was a bit unfair. Against a regular Golem though your Lefeon would kick butt. It'sa very good pokemon" I said

Well the battle didnt end but it was cool anyway!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:15 pm

"It's no problem. It's important that prospective trainers learn the ropes." said James. "And thank you, Shelby."

"It's all good, James."

"Hey, do you guys mind if I tag along?" asked James.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm

"Sure. We're gonna need the detective work of a policemen to find out the truth about Team Rocket's plans. Maybe we can have a rematch soon, but this time a fair one. same leveled pokemon. I hear that the battle frontier temporaraly make pokemon's levels the same and as that's where we are going it's the perfect place to have a rematch" I said happily.

"Yeh when we have the time and rematch definately is in order" replied James.

"Perfect. Well we better get going. Lucky for us there is a boat to the battle frontier from snowpoint which is where we are" I said.

it was time to get ready for a new journey. The Battle Frontier!

((when we get to the frontier, can we do the double battle with liqui and one of your characters versus flint and volkner. How bout i do volkner's parts and you do flint's))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 pm

((James is one of my private character's. Please do not control him. Thanks, and sure thing!))

Shelby kinda looked away.

"So, tell me this... How is Team Rocket involved? And what is Shelby's story?" whispered James to Liqui. "Help a guy out?"

Shelby was zoning out.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 am

I quietly told James about Team Rocket so that others couldnt here and get frightened.

"Apparenly when Shelby was younger she got abducted by Team Rocket and they were going to make here into some rocket commander, but heard Giovani the leader of Team Rocket on the phone to some mysterious person who is a leader of an unknown group. Then she ran away. The details are a big sticky and she won't say much, but i've kinda peiced it together. I said that we could hide in the Battle Frontier and that is where i'm doing the world league, but the truth it I have a secret. I'll tell you, but I don't know whether Shelby should know until we get there. Apparently Team Rocket have been sighted within the Battle Zone and I want to find out what they are doing. With every Team Rocket mission a commander will come with them, so hopefully a commander can tell me what's happening. If they won't tell me i'm sure they will tell my Hitmonchan's fists!"

A few minutes later, we walked onto the boat to the Battle Zone. The boat was leaving in 15 minutes. I was gonna find Team Rocket as this new mysterious alliance they have could be dangerous. As a friend of Team Legend who make it a priority to defeat evil groups, I could not let this rest. Besides I'm sure it's good training for my Pokemon. TEAM ROCKET! BATTLE FRONTIER! WORLD LEAGUE! HERE I COME!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 am

"Thanks. Mind if I go hang out with Shelby a bit?" James blushed. "I want her to be my girlfriend... Wish me luck!" he finished whispeing.

James trotted ahead, now walking beside Shelby. He said something quietly to her, and she smiled, then replied with something equally quiet.

"Hey, Shelby... Will you be my girl?" asked James. It seemed to go right over Shelby's head.

"What d'ya mean?" asked Shelby.

James smiled, then said, "Let me explain..." James kisses Shelby. Shelby looked shocked, but in the end, says, "Wow..." they were up against a tree.

Suddenly Shelby blushes and quietly reminds him that Liqui is following.

"Yeah." Shrlby replied. James looked like the happiest man alive. They held hands as they walked onto the boat.

((You had to see this coming...))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:48 am

I had never seen anything like that in my life. People who I had just met where already together. I didn't know what to expect. After saving the world, I learn not to trust many people and this Team Rocket business showed that. I couldnt trust either of them. I couldn't trust anybody unless I knew them before and got along with them. I had to call one of my friends. He could help. I was going to call Sky a member of the elite Sky Guardians.

((another character from my story. As you have another character whose coming with you, i figure it'll be good if I have one too))

"Hey Sky. Do ya reckon if you could fly to the snowpoint to battle zone boat. It's just heading off" I asked my friend.

"I'll be faster than a Zigzagoon with extremespeed" said Sky over the phone.

((the makes fun of the fact that at a real pokemon event once there was a zigzagoon with extremespeed. i wish i had gone to that event))

Literally in a few seconds, Sky flew down on a jetpack.

"Though I like flying on Pokemon, a jetpack always make a grander entrance" said Sky.

Sky was very forthcoming. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind. However he could pretend to be shy if he wanted to. He went undercover a lot, but with the grand jetpack entrance, you cold tell he wasn't undercover today.

"Hey loverbirds. Meet my buddy Sky Emerald. He's a member of the Sky Guardians. They protect flying and dragon Pokemon. They are also a sub-sect of Team Legend. Sky is their greatest operative. He helped me save the world!" I said to Shelby and James who obviously weren't paying attention.

"Anyway Sky I guess I better tell ya what the mission is today" I said to Sky.

Soon enough, Sky had been told everything I know. It took me 3 tries before he could peice it together. He never really was good and understanding things easily.

"so let me get this straight. She was kidnapped by Team Rocket?" asked Sky.

"Yes. So you understand now" I asked hopefully.

"Yeh dude. I get it. So what are we waiting for. Let's kick some Team Rocket butt!" said Sky.

sigh. Hopefully Sky could help and not blow the secret about Team Rocket being in the Battle Zone. If something happens the entire mission could be in jepeordy and so could the citzens of the Battle Zone!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 am

Shelby looked at Sky. "Nice to meet you."

Jsmes nodded. "Yeah, nice to meet cha."

Akwsrd silence.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 am

"Man awkward silence. Liqui you didn't tell me that these people were shy" said Sky.

"Well your the opposite of shy. You should really think before you speak dude" I said.

I sighed to myself. Sky was embarassing but he could get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:02 am

Shelby blushed a bit. "Ah... Right... So, what is the Battle Area like?"

James looked slightly less romantic, now more serious. "Let's all get on the boat. It's leaving in a moment."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:06 am

"The Battle Zone is awesome. It has tons of facilities where you battle loads of trainers and after enough battles, you can battle a frontier brain who are really tough!" said Sky excitedly.

"I'm not a big fan of Battle Frontiers, but i need to enter to get some training done for the world league" I explained.

The World League was the reasion I was coming. However I do want to try out the Battle Stage.

"So are you gonna try out the Battle Factory. That's gonna be your best bit" said Sky to me.

"Do you know me Sky. Because random rentals are not my thing. And I'm not a fan of the battle castle either so don't ask Sky. I'm gonna try the battle stage and possibly the battle tower. I might tag team with someone in the battle tower. how bout you Sky" I explained.

Sky might be embarrasing, but he was an excellent battler. The boat then set off. The journey was beginning!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 am

Shelby began to look seasick.

"Mmf... " Shr looked pretty green.

"Are you okay...? Not used to being on boats, are you?" James chuckled a bit.

"Not funny." Shelby say down, trying to not get sick from the light rocking.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 am

"Well I can see the island up ahead but we wont get there for about half an hour. We got time to kill. How about we have more pokemon battles!!!!!!" said Sky.

Sky was a big fan of battling. He never turned down a challenge. I wonder who would want to battle him.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:17 am

"Nah... I'd rather not." said James. Shelby gave a silent "you gotta be kidding me look".

((Just so UPI know, James has a secret. In reality, he's an up and coming Interpol, like Handsome in Platinum. ))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:20 am

"Noone wants to battle. That's a shame. Well when we get to the battle zone when your challenged your not allowed to refuse. Not even if we were just fictional characters on a nintendo game console. If our eyes meet a trainer we cant say no" said Sky.

He was strange, but very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay   Pokémon Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next