Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:11 pm

((Since the last roleplay ended, I'm putting up a new one.

This one is set in Kanto and the Sevii Islands only.... Therefore, only the original 151 Pokémon appear! An interesting twist, no?

But other than that, the rules are the same.

The plot is... One of Bill's (the PokéManiac) machines goes haywire. It was meant to transport things, but instead, it pulls people from the Real World into the Pokémon world. 13 people came through.

Oh, one more rule- you must have a Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle (or one of their evos) on your team.

Okay, for the Bio.

Name: Shelby (all my Pokémon rp character's have this name... This one represents me.)
Personality: A person of extremes. Often very rational or very irrational. Knows everything about Pokémon. Is an artist and a medic.
History: The 13th person to be drawn in to the Pokémon world. A few days after she arrives, she runs away. The officials of the Pokémon world want to talk to the people of the Real World.
Appearance: Blonde hair, yellow eyes, thin and tall, wears a tight fitting black shirt with long sleeves and a grey hoodie. Wears blue jeans. Has a small green bag used for carrying items.

Team: Wartortle, male, nicknamed Shellshocker. Pikachu, male, nicknamed Sparky. Pidgeotto, male, nicknamed Winter. Eevee, male, nicknamed Coconut. Growlithe, male, nicknamed Blaze. Meowth, male, nicknamed Nya.

Pokémon can talk (in English).))

"Excuse me, m'am! An interview, please!" a Reporter from the Kanto News Network called after a teen.

"Ah... No thanks." Shelby brushed the Reprter off, and kept walking towards Celadon City.

"We're live! Millions of viewers can see you! Isn't there anything you'd like to day??" the Reporter was getting desperate. They were live!

"...." Shelby dashes off.

"Uh... That's live from just outside Celadon City!! Apparently, this stray cat doesn't want to talk to us!" The shows ends.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Name- Sparky
Gender- Male
Age- 18 (not my real age)
Team- Electabuzz nicknamed Sparky (sorry but im overusing my name), Bulbasaur nicknamed Grassy, Beedril nicknamed Destroyer, Nidoking nicknamed Articuno?
description- The 5th person to come through from the real world. Sparky's dream was to be a pokemon character and loves travelling through this world. Sparky got a Bulbasaur and then caught Electabuzz and Kakuna. Kakuna evolved and then Sparky caught a Pidgeotto but he traded it for a Nidorino which was oddly named Articuno as some kind of a joke and as it's from a trade he can't change it. then that evolved. Sparky has a jolly personality but when it comes down to it, he can be serious. he likes to make innapropriate jokes at times. he is very funny! He has this habit of flirting with lots of girls! He seems to recognise some of the other real world people from somewhere........

"Hello real world person can we talk you for a second" said the reporter.
"Sure, Hi my name is Sparky and i'm a person from the real world. However ive always wanted pokemon to be real and now im living the dream as a Pokemon trainer! I'm not on a gym quest, im just gonna go around and train for big tournament battling!" I explained.
"Why thank you. Anyway we have to go and find the other people from the real world now. Bye bye!" said the reporter
"bye" I said!

Last edited by rotomcelebi on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
shinyrekkuza
Admin
Admin
shinyrekkuza

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:27 pm

((i have moved this and the other roplepaly here ok))
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyrekkuza
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:37 pm

((it belonged here anyway. this is a story which belongs in the story thread. the social thread doesnt really make sence for it))
Back to top Go down
Trent
School Kid
School Kid
Trent

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Name: Trent

About: Trent is an excellent guitarist, keyboarder, and lead singer. He was in a band called 'Storm' and went on-tour all over the Pokémon world. His drive to keep going is impeccable and so is his intelligence, too bad the drive is rarely used. As a hobby, he studies Pokémon and trains his own. He comes from a decent amount of wealth. Trent has a good sense of humor.

History: He was the 10th person to arrive in the Pokéworld.
Appearance: Wears a pure-white short-sleeved collared shirt underneath a jet-black leather jacket. He has a golden Magnemite watch on his wrist. He wears a belt designed like the neck of an electric guitar which bears a silver/white colour. He wears black-leather shoes and dark stone-washed jeans. His hair is decently long, blonde, a bit of brown streaks, and curves outwards just below his chin (Yes, it's natural Razz). Also, some-what large, pink-red lips and pierce-blue crystal eyes. He wears a necklace with a Pokéball-guitar shape. The necklace is gold and silver.

Team:
-Bzzat!! the Magnemite
-Dragonforce the Gyarados
-Imperius the Aerodactyl
-Slash the Charmeleon

-------------------------------------------

News reporters were sweeping the road, trying to get a scoop any way possible.
"Aw, crud." I dash into a bush.
The News reporters didn't notice me. "Thank you!" I sighed "They annoy me so much."
Trent climbs out of the bush, covered in twigs and twine and leafs. A spider manages to get on Trent's jeans. Without realizing that it was another creature, he flicks it off carelessly.
"Let's get walking." Trent grabs a small red-and-white coloured ball from his pocket and enlarges it in his palms. He calls out Slash, his trust Charmeleon which had been with him since he was little. "Let's walk, Slash!"
"Char!" agrees the proud Charmeleon. After a few steps, a thought breaks into Trent's secure mind. "Why don't we let out everybody?"
Trent enlarges three more Pokéballs and tosses them up in the air. A tiny magnet is released first, it's called 'Bzzat!!'. Second, a dragon of the sea emerges. Good thing there's plenty of space! The sea serpent or Gyarados is called Dragonforce. Lastly, a giant rock-skinned bird emerges and takes flight immediately, about 8 feet off the ground or so. His name is Imperius. They all, enjoying eachother's comfort, walk down the road to Lavender Town from Cerulean.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:20 pm

((i was thinking. maybe pokemon cant talk in english, but they can to people from the real world. just not to everyone else?))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:26 pm

After hiding in Celadon for a bit, Shelby heads East to Lavender Town. Being careful to avoid any news crews, she sits down in a small café in Lavender Town and orders a coffee.

She holds her bag close, looking inside at the items, mostly the Pokéballs.

"Why can't they realize that this isn't real?..." she whispers.

((Great idea, Rotom.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 pm

((thanks))

"Well another day, another Pokedollar" I said to my Electabuzz as I walked around looking for a town "don't you just love these news crews. im a celebrity! Im ready for my closeup!" I joked as I struck a funny pose. Electabuzz started laughing in an Electabuzz way.

"Well what about Lavender Town. It's a good place to go to rest a bit. We could look for ghost pokemon! And then you could zap them. it'll be good training" I said to Electabuzz.

We walked into Lavender town. I walked to the cofee shop to buy some frothy milk for pokemon! then i saw someone sitting at one of the tables. she was wearing clothes that were not really from this world. was it another realworld dweller. i had to take that chance and ask!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Shelby could sense it... Someone was behind her!

She snags a Pokéball. Coconut pops out.

"Master?" he asked in a cute voice. "Do you need me?"

"Dear God, they can talk..." frets Shelby.

She turns around to face Sparky, holding Coconut. The tiny little Eevee happily stayed put.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:40 pm

"wow did your Eevee just talk? that settles it. you really are a real world dweller. i guess the risk of coming over worked! yay! Anyway my name is Sparky and i'm a real world dweller too. Isn't it just great leaving the horribleness of our world and coming to this fun world with lots of cool pokemon!!!!" I said hapilly!

I did my best to look cool in front of another person from the real world. i didn't want to look stupid in front of them, but i think it was too late. uh oh
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:46 pm

"I just got here awhile ago... And to be honest, I can't believe it... People keep trying to ask me questions and take pictures of me. It's annoying. But at least I don't have to go to school anymore." Shelby sums it up. Her coffee arrives. She sips it, then let's Coconut try a bit.

"I don't know what to do. This is the first time I opened a real Pokéball! And.... My family... "

"But now Master can stay with me! Don't you like me?" asks Coconut.

"...Yes. Just... Please don't call me Master. Call me Shelby..." Shelby seemed to be trying to figure out if this was even real.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:47 pm

btw im gonna edit my first post with some more info on my character!
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:51 pm

"im guessing that in this world, it is all real. Something strange must have happend in our world and Satoshi Tajiri and Ken Sugimori thought of something that already existed in a paralel universe. Their imaginations were the link and Bill's machine has created a portal through that link and we all just happened to get caught in the crossfire! If my calculations are correct, 13 people from this world are in our world. We have replaced them and they have replaced us. It's all real. Very real. But definately fun! So about that Eevee, I kinda think it's funny calling you master. maybe you are a master Smile hehe"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Shelby blushes.

"Hey..." she grumbles.

"Master Master Master yay!" Coconut chirped.

"Coconut?" Shelby just smiles bleakly.

"Might as well enjoy myself~ But first..." Shelby drinks more of her coffee.

"13 of us, huh? Well, I came last, so that makes me 13... " muses Shelby.

"Well, tell me about yourself, Sparky. By the way, my name's Shelby."

"Master!" Coconut jumped on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:00 pm

"Well before I tell you, can i ask you a question. Do you believe in love at first sight...... or should i walk by again! Very Happy Anyway i'm Sparky and i'm the world's biggest flirt and now that im here, im two world's biggest flirt! man im hyper again!" I said.

Electabuzz was laughing again.

"he always laughs. he cant help it. he has an oversized funnybone! Smile Well what are we gonna do now about this whole different world thing. ive got no money cos im homless in a paralel universe! Ahhhh"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:05 pm

"....." Shelby looked embarassed. "I'm just gonna forget you said that.... Anyways, I've got some money. Most of my stuff from my FireRed video game is here... "

Shelby finishes her coffee and puts on some lip balm.

"Master, what now?" asks Coconut.

"Heck if I know." replies Shelby. "I guess we travel."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:08 pm

"What! I have pokemon firered, leafgreen, emerald, ruby, sapphire, diamond, pearl, another sapphire, another diamond, another pearl, platinum, colloseum, another diamond and more! I should have tons! but i have nothing. Nada! Zip! Zilch! None! None at all! Damn. Anyway don't forget I said that. In the end all the girls fall to my charm! besides you understand me. we are both from the same planet! Smile" I said.

I knew I was making her awkward but i like making people awkward. i can do this all day if i have to. i can ask out any girl around. and talking of that, I think i see another hotty, damn it I triped. I should stare less. Ow! Urgg!

Shelby started walking off

"hey wait up. I was just tripping over cos i saw this girl and you know the rest,, wait up, oww my leg. ow ow ow!"

I limped as fast as i could.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:13 pm

"Haaa.... At least in this world, only one guy has been doing that. D Cup power!" Shelby does a random spin.

"Yay! Yay! Master has D Cups! Wait... What's a D Cup?" Coconut says from Shelby's shoulder.

"... I'm choosing not to answer this one..." says Shelby. Coconut hops down to the ground, walking beside Shelby.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:15 pm

"Ok i'm up" I said as i got off the ground. my leg stopped hurting "what one guy has been doin what?" I said. I was very confused. And i was guessing so was Eevee!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:19 pm

"Master said she has "D Cup". What is that?" asks Coconut to Sparky.

"Just drop it, Coconut. I'm never going to tell you..." says Shelby.

"And don't encourage him... "

"Ysasy! " Coconut says.

"Coconut, you must be an Eevee on crack..."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:22 pm

"Ahh come on tell me what guy did what. Or were you talkin bout me?" i said as we walked along.

"Hey Eevee wanna go bug your master!" i whisped to Eevee.

I smiled evily. That would teach her to go on without me while i had a limp.

and then i saw it. a Poster! not just a regular poster but a poster of the hottest celebrity in this world - Misty the gym leader of Cerulean city and she needs a boyfriend to make her image look better and she wants the boyfriend to be a real world dweller so she is putting up and advert!

"I'm going to Cerulean, just look at that poster! Im gonna date a gym leader! wooooohooooo!" I marched on!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Shelby smirks.

"Hn...? And where do you think you're going? Your leg is hurt! Besides, what if I get attacked by bears or some other sh**?!"

Shelby panics and follows.

Coconut follows after.

(( Maybe... They could run into... Brock or something... On the way XD))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:28 pm

"Well there are no bears on this planet. and no Ursarings dont count. they are bear like, but they are not bears, they are pokemon! Besides my leg is better, im a quick healer. and talking of healing, my heart is broken and it's gonna need some care to get better if ya know what i mean. So u comin to Cerulean or what? man it is gonna be so cool. im gonna be a celebrity! and dating a gym leader celebrity! all those people with camera wanting to talk to u. im gonna be a star!!!! Very Happy " I said happily!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 pm

"You sure have a big head there...." sighs Shelby.

"Hello there, beautiful." Out of nowhere, Brock pops up and is holding Shelby's hand.

"Do you happen to be single? 'Cause a girl as pretty as you should never be single!"

Shelby's facil expression turned to a combo of "WTF?" and blush.

"Where...?"

"Does it really matter? I'm headed towards your heart."

Coconut yippee happily.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:37 pm

"hey dude, get lost, she's taken. She is gonna be the first of my 52 girlfriends. Ive got her booked from january the 1st till january the 7th. You can have her the rest of the year now butt off for now! Hey wait a second your that pedophile gym leader! ahhhh run!!!! it's Brock the Guy who say his **** is as hard a rock. Hey that rhymes! ahhhhhhhh"
I grabbed Shelby's hand and ran. With the crazy guy in pursuit, could we make it. Just a little bit further!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokémon Roleplay 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay 2
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next