Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 am

"I traded a Pidgeotto with some guy for it. But as some kind of a joke he nicknamed it articuno. i knew it was a nidoking, but he didnt tell he had nicknamed it that name. But I sometimes find it useful to intimidate the opponent by tricking them to think i have a legendary! I was like the time on diamond where I caught an Azelf and named it Uxie!"

((seriously the uxie thing did happen. I tried to confuse everyone pretending it wasnt nicknamed and that was what it was)) lol
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:09 pm

"Heh...." Shelby seemed amused by that.

After the last Shadow was purified, Shelby sighed.

"Finally! Let's hurry!" Shelby and the group heads into the building.

"It's far larger than it appeared in game, isn't it?" muses Kaze.

Shelby hit her knees, then fell to her side. Kaze rushes over, concerned. Shelby looked sick.

"I don't think she's well... We should set up camp for the night. I'll keep an eye on her condition until morning." says Kaze. Upstairs in the building is several beds, a television, and a PC. Nobody is around. It looks like this was a place where Trainers rested on their journey before the Shadows got there.

-roughly 3 AM-

Kaze fell asleep next to Shelby's bed.

Shelby seemed to be struggling. Her eyes shot open. The normally yellow eyes had turned bright red, and she had grown small fangs. Her nails grew sharp.

"Ah.... Arh.... Ahhhhh....!!!!!!! Nnnnnn!" Shelby was crying out in pain. Since Kaze had stayed up as late as he could trying to keep Shelby's condition stable, he was so asleep that he couldn't hear her.

((The Master Shadow in her is coming up... However, it will stop after Sparky or someone helps her, and later it will return with higher force. ))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:02 am

((strange i didnt even understand that bit cos it'sso mysterious and didnt give enough information which keeps me wondering. btw ur character gets ill all the time in every story! lol))

*10 in the morning*

"Wake up peoples! It's time to kick arse and play pokemon, but i'm all out of arse. I need to kick some shadow arse! booya! I am the greatest noone can defeat me! I rule! Mwahahahahaha I am Rico! ........ Oh damn all of the TV shows I watch don't exist in this universe. Sad I must get home so that I may spend my time playing Pokemon. A video games version is much easier than the real thing! If I fail at anything, i'll turn it off and do it again. Mwahahhhaha! What the hell is up with you two. You two look like you have had a rough night. Don't tell me you were doing innapropriate things. I doubt it, you look like you saw a ghost Shleby and you Kaze have had some strange hangover. Were you up all night looking after miss ill-alot here; cos I can say that had a good nights sleep dreaming about being surrounded by Pokemon all begging me to catch them. I had lile 10 pokemon boxes full of them. It was cool. I'm sure listening about my night will make you feel better! Smile yeh, oh come on put on a smile. Some people's are grumpy today. We aren't gonna kick some shadow arse with that attitude. Screw yous, I'm outa here. You lot can catch up on some sleep. I refuse to work with people who will fall asleep in the middle of the day because of the fact you had bad nights. And if you decide to come along, i'm driving. You two aren't in any fit state to drive. Oh yeh, did I mention that I got us a car to use. It saves a lot of time. I was gonna get a hot rod, but I didnt want to draw attention to ourselves. Besides hotrods dont exist in this universe. This car was given to me free as a gift from bill. He says that he got it for free to give to us cos we are from the real world and we need as much help as we possibly can! Smile So i'm gonna drive off in this car. Not many people can drive in this world, so the ladies like a good driver" *whistles* "Byebye peoples!" I said as I left the room.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:16 am

((That's something that happens to me a lot. I get sick all the time! I'll explain... Shelby, as I'vr already said, was kidnapped by the evil team shortly after she arrived. The "final version", the most powerful Shadow, was put into her. Now it's beginning to overtake her, and eventually, she will become completely Shadow. And even after Shelby becomes evil, there is seemingly no way to get rid of it, until Kaze figures it out.... So, let's get them to the hideout! There will be a whole army of Shadows! Hope that helps! ))

"Come on, Shelby!" Ksze and Shelby follow Sparky.

"Let's go! Say, you're awfully quiet this morning, Shelby."

"I'm fine. Now, bring me to their hideout.... " says Shelby.

They got in the car.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:33 am

"Hi, i don't know why but this zubat just came and bit me. It really hurts. I can still drive though, so lets get us to the shadows! it's time hunt for clues!" I said uncofortably.

((The venomoth was a shadow venomoth and now that sparky has been biten by a shadow.......))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:41 am

-at the hideout-

Kaze and Shelby hopped out of the car.

An army of Shadow Pokémon and Trainers stood opposite them.

"Insolent fools... Get out of my way, or I will kill you all! I'm in no mood for disobedience, so be quick about it!" says Shelby.

Kaze looked dumbstruck.

The crowd parted, then bowed down. Shelby walked through the path they had made, and Kaze hurriedly followed her. He grabs her arm.

"Shelby, what's wrong?" he says.

"Don't touch me!" Shelby slaps his hand away.

((And of Sparky becomes a Shadow, he'd obey Shelby, LOL.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:46 am

((sparky is gonna be half shadow. He doesnt obey anyone. He will have shadow powers, but his human self makes him a free agent. he is a test subject for neo-team cipher's hybrid plans))

"Wow, what the hell is going on? Those weird shadows peoples let you through. Maybe it's that power than you used on rattata" said Sparky ((it's third person again))

sparky then started to feel strange. His eyes turned black. Everything went dark. Spatky blacked out and then woke up again. He still had the darkness in his eyes. It faded away, but was waiting to return.

"Alright let's kill these shadow punks! I'm in the mood for some destruction!!!"

Sparky didnt want destruction, yet now strangely he did.

"Get away from me you idiots!" said Sparky to a cipher member nearby who went to attack him. the cipher member fainted after seeing sparky. something was up and something was strange.

Sparky's eyes turned dark again, but now they didnt fade away. Sparky's bite was a from a shadow and now he was dangerous...........
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:55 am

Shelby grinned.

She walked through the halls of the hideout, people trying to get out of her way the best they could.

Shelby soon found herself at the end of the line. A top commander watched her enter.

"I knew you were coming." he said.

"I knew you were here." replies Shadow Shelby.

"Now here's what you are going to do for me...."

"I will not follow your puny orders. Now here's what I want you to do..." The commander looked into her eyes, then proceeded to jump out of the 3 story high window. He was badly hurt. Shelby watched, amused.
Kaze looked onnon terror.

He walked over to her. "Stop it."

"No." Shelby laughs.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:07 am

"I'm to smexy for this. I'm outa here. I'm gonna kill some ciphers or something" said Sparky.

sparky walked off

"Ha Sparky i've been expecting you" said a mysterious person.

"Cut the small talk. Why have you restarted team cipher with your own wannabe neo version. weve already seen neo-team rocket in the manga. we dont need this.

"oh yes, real world stuff. Well talking of the real world, im from it! I was the first person to come to the real world!" said the cipher leader

"I knew that some real world people would be bad. Now what's happened to me. Why do I look like an Emo?"

"Because the Venomoth was a shadow and it turned you into a hybrid. You see we have tryed many experiments to make people shadow. We tryed it on Shelby but she just turned crazy and out of control and now can defeat team cipher members using mind control. she scares them. So then we tryed an experiment on you! However you have still some self control left. Your just a dangerous person now, so i will let you free as you cant control your shadow powers. eventually it will cause destruction. Your experimen was a very good prototype. When we make a hybrid that we can actually control, we will have succeeded. Of course it only works on real world people for now! until we get stronger that is. I think a good test subject will be your friend brandon"

"you leave him outa this!" shouted sparky.

"Hahaha! You wish! Now go away. I have more important matters to attend. Brandon might live if we can find a way to control Shelby. she can control other ciphers but not me! Mwahaha. So you can chose, Shelby or Brandon becomes my slave. You can chose, but you cant save both"

"Take Shelby. It's too late for her. she has already gone mad with power. Just let the other real world people go home including me and brandon!"

"We are currently working on that. We dont want real world people bugging us, so we want to send them home anyway. Of course you could always join me...... The universe wont be destroyed. Our machines have made sure of that. The shadows in you need help and I can give that to you. I can teach you the shadow powers. I put shadows inside myself and we can teach eachother. what do you say?"

"I say..... Yes. I will join you. Allow me to control my powers, but send the other real world people home and bring the pokemon world people that are in the real world back here!"

"Very well. Deal! It will be nice working with you!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:15 am

Kaze hugged Shelby. He kept whispering her name.

"K-kaze... Why... Am I.... In so much.... Pain...? My heart.... I feel so... Cold...." That was the real Shelby! It seemed like she was struggling to speak for herself.

"Shelby! Shelby..." Kaze said, sounding happy.

Shelby pushes herself away from him.

"I told you, boy... Don't touch me." Shadow Shelby looked angry that Kaze had given the real Shelby a moment to speak.

((And then the Leader and Sparky show up...))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 am

"Well Cipherleader? what is your name anyway? What should I do now?"

"My name is Neolem and i'm promoting you to an admin. Your too powerful to be just a peon. Besides one of our admins had a little accident trying to sort out shelby. Anyway your job is to defeat shelby and calm her down. it she is beaten, she will calm down and we can control her"

"Yes sir mister Neolem Sir! hehe" said Sparky.

"Alright Shelby. This is for all the hard times! Prepare to be beaten!" shouted Sparky!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:21 am

Shelby instantly looked feral. She growled.

"Don't, Sparky! Shelby's still in there! She spoke to me!" shouts Kaze.

((Short post, LOL.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 am

"I dont care. This battle will destroy the monster inside of her! She is a failed experiment and we must unfail!

My team have become shadowfied. Lets make this battle 6 on 6 double battle! Go Grassy the Ivysaur! and Sparky the Electabuzz!"

Bulbasaur had evolved!

The two shadows were powerful and ready for battle.

"Wait until she sees my new Pokemon!" said Sparky to himself.

"Grassy get ready to Giga Drain and Sparky get ready to Thunderbolt!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 am

Shadow Shelby sends out Coconut and Blaze (Growlithr and Eevee).

"Flamethrower the Ivysaur... Coconut, use Dig..." Shelby says.

"Shelby... I know you can hear me! Please, quit!" calls out Kaze.

"... I'm.... Trying... Really.... Hard.... Kaze... My... Friend... " Shelby struggled the words out.

"Die. Just die. There is no use for such words, I will previal..." says Shadow Shelby.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:34 am

"Grassy giga drain all the damage back from the annoying eevee!"

"hey!" said eevee

"now sparky thundershock the growlithe!"

Eevee hadnt finished digging yet so it was sucked into grassy who proceded to absorb all of it's energy. eevee fell down on the ground. It was weak and fainted.

The thundershock gave growlithe a critical hit but it still lived.

grassy's drain had healed it quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:41 am

Shadow Shelby returned her Pokémon, then bolted. Kaze ran after her.

Shadow Shelby had slowed down quoits a bit. She was lost in this place!

She hid in an empty room. Kaze had lost her. He was searching frantically.

Shelby shivered in this small room. She hurt so badly! Maybe she'd jump, kill herself.

"There is no escape like that. I won't let you." says the Shadow in her mind. "Hpw shameful that you ran."

((Shelby is so disoriented by the Shadow that she isn't worried with rules.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:43 am

"what that ***** ran! I will send out my pokes to find her. Grassy, Sparky, Destroyer, Poison, Shadowbug find her! and then knock her out. We will end that shadow! the battle will continue as planned!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:46 am

((LOL if Sparky finds her, she'll talk to him...))

Kaze saw Sparky's Pokémon coming and ran.

Shelby was silently crying. She heard a Pokémon or something outside, and was afraid.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 am

"Where are you you stupid crazy shadow!" shouted Sparky "I guess I have no choice but to send out my 6th Pokemon! Go ShadowChampion ((it's nicknamed that))!!!!!!!!"

Out came a very powerful pokemon out of the pokeball. It was feline in appearance! It was Mewtwo!

"We cloned a mew to create a pokemon that was born shadow! it didnt have to have it's heart closed and it had a closed heart to begin with. It cant be purfied cos it never was a normal pokemon to begin with! Now SC (shadowchampion) find her and bring her to me! Mwahaha!" said sparky.

"You are learning well Sparky. By the way did I tell you about the perks of being an admin. Tons of cipher ladies will want you. Come and I will tell you all about it" said Neolem.

"Keep talking dude" said Sparky intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:56 am

Soon enough, Mewtwo found her room. She was brought over.

"Friend... Sparky... Why...? What... Is... Happening....? Please.... Please... Help me..... Friend...." the Real Shelby was trying to speak. "Nngh...!" Blood spattered from her mouth. The Shadow was going to hurt her until she succumbed.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:00 am

"Shelby. Dont fight it! It will hurt you otherwise. Let me defeat you in a battle and the shadow power will weaken. Then you will be alive and with shadow powers. the crazy shadow will die and you get its powers. Let battle from where we left off. Grassy and Sparky go! Send out your Growlithe and the next one you will send out. Otherwise the shadow will destroy your mind and you will explode!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:02 am

"... You'd better not... Be... Lying...."

The Shadow laughs. "You trust people too much... Go!"

Shadow Shelby sends out Growlithe and Meowth.

"Flamethrower and Fury Swipes, go!"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 am

Ivysaur faints.

"Go Shadowbug!" Venomoth comes out of the pokeball "use Toxic Spikes! and Sparky use thundershock on growlithe to fain it!"

Growlithe faints.

"4 more to go. Just hang in there Shelby. Now crazyshadow prepare to meet your doom!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 am

Shadow Shelby sends out Pikachu.

"You losers don't think I can hear your plan as well? Well, I'm going to take her out with me, then!" says the Shadow. Shelby takes in a ragged breath, just trying to keep breathing.

"Fury Swipes and Thunder, go!" says the Shadow.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:15 am

The thunder failed to hit Electabuzz who just absorbed it in

"ha" said sparky the human
"ha" said sparky the electabuzz who still has a sence of humor

"Now release that electricity into meowth"

meowth who was readying it's swipes didnt see what was coming and was blasted by electabuzz theft on the thunder attack. meowth fainted.

"Use this on Electabuzz. It'll make it stronger" said Neolem to Sparky as he handed him a strange electric box. sparky throws it and electabuzz who catches it. it starts to glow.

"Electivire!" says electabuzz who isnt an electabuzz anymore!

Venomoth swooped down to pikachu and started to suck it's energy.
Pikachu got weakened.

"Send out your next pokemon. you have 4 left and i have 5!" said sparky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next