Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:26 pm

"Well I'll be. This tower is amazing. All the ice pokemon around. Even some grass pokemon. apparenly this is the passage of ice time. where time flows through ice. Three legends apparenly live here according to the sign and it's to stop the ice shadow from being released. Mew, Articuno and Celebi. But Celebi has left according to the sign so what's keeping the shadows kept away?"

Something dark and icy blue floated past Sparky.

"What was that. I dont know, must be some floating ice stuff"

Eventually i came to articuno.

"Lets use the masterball Neolem gave me! Go masterball!"

Articuno was caught.

"Im naming you Articighter. A mixture of Articuno and Fighter!" If Celebi wasnt here and the shadow has already been released, then catching articuno wont make a different. I wonder what happened to Mew? Is it still around?"

Just then the black thing floated into me.

"But who cares if it still around. After all i'm free and this body is powerful! I am the Ice Shadow and i shall destroy this universe! Wait this body's mind speaks of another unviverse. very well, i shall destroy them both! Mwahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Slowly, they came to a stop.

"Ugh, I feel sick..." moans Shelby.

"Sorry. But we need your help." says a gruff voice.

"Raikou!" says Shelby.

"There's a Shadow of sorts... In the Tower that Mew, Celebi, and Articuno share. Celebi left some time ago. And this Shadow... It's wreaking havoc."

"What's in it for me?" asks Shelby.

"I'll come with you on your journey." replies Raikou.

"Me too!" says Mew. "I like this human, I do."

Raikou lowers itself, allowing Shelby to climb onto it's back. Mew glided alongside them.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm

((its gonna be first person evil shadow now!))

"ahh so i sense the girl that is from the same universe and my host is with Mew to find me. And Mew has hired help a Raikou. These will be easy for my host's team of pokemon. and just to make things easier I shall evolvehis Ivysaur into Venasaur and I shall use my Mismagious in battles. Shadow the Mismagious Go and Grassy the Ivysaur Go! Ivysaur evolve!" I said.

Ivysaur transformed into Venasaur.

"Good, now lets wait for the girl and the mew and raikou. They shall come and when they do, they shall die!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Shelby sped past Kaze and Luna, into the dark tower.

((Kaze- WTF was that???))

Shelby felt so sick here. It felt like every piece of her being was being torn away at. She gave off such a brilliant light, too!

"You holding up alleight?" asks Raikou.

"I'll be fine...." says a Shelby that is obviously not fine. The further they went in, the rougher it got for her. Soon, they were at the end of the line.

Shelby got off Raikou's back, standing shakily.

"Sparky, you here...? Idiot...."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:09 pm

"ahh shelby ive been expecting you. I caught articuno and evolved grassy! I also caught a Mismagious. Lets go back now. I'm sure the others will be happy to see us. Your looking a little sick. and wow you caught two legends including the mew who lives here and a raikou! wow! sounds cool! Anyway i'm glad that your here. Even though only humans with shadow powers can be ok here, cos you have light powers so you feel a bit sick. but dont worry youll be fine soon. i told you to take the dark powers back at cipher headquarters!" I said.

Haha she thinks it's sparky talking to her. The fool! Soon I will kill her and everyone else. With both universes gone i would have acheived my purpose. the master of all comands it! He commands it!

I am the Ice Shadow and I shall destroy all!!!!!!

I smiled evily! But Shelby didnt notice.

We walked downstairs back to Kaze and Luna.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:13 pm

"Something doesn't seem right..." thinks Shelby.

She sets off more light energy, a bit afraid.

She seemed to be chanting in another language.

"Shelby, you watch out. Something's fishy." says Mew in telepathy to her alone. Shelby nods.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm

That mew detects something. I can detect it. I'll take mew down first. its defenceless without raikou so actually ill take dow raikou first. in fact i can make my appearance in a double battle!

"So Shelby how about i battle your two new legends. i'll be cool to see em in action. What dya say. Or are you scared cos my Mewtwo will beat you again cos don't worry Mewtwo wont be in the battle. I'm using my two new pokemon Shadow and Articighter!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:39 pm

"Why so eager to fight?" Shelby's stomach was sour. She could tell something was up, too.

"But fine. If that is the way you'll have it." Raikou and Mew went forward.

Shelby's light aura was filling the air around them, and it was stifling. So pure.

"Defend yourself." says Shelby. The light aura blazed with determination. "You know, Sparky... Light is a very useful thing.... I will illuminate the darkness!" Shelby's yellow eyes returned. She was herself, fully again.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:43 pm

"Yes but darkness puts out the light! Shadow take down Raikou with shadow ball! and Articighter use ice beam on mew!"

both pokemon were hit.

((my character will win a reveal himself and is about to kill raikou and mew, but you lot all escape! and then ill come back later, but ill be acting as Luna for a while! until Sparky comes back with an awesome shadow team))

"Now to kill them. They are weak enough! Shadow and Articighter give me your energy so that I may destroy them! The Ice Shadow is free! Mwahahaha!"

"Run!" shouted Luna.

"Run while you can, but it will return and destroy you all!"

((anyways i g2g to bed now, so write a good post and ill reply tommorow!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:52 pm

"Ugh..." Shelby was in a daze.

"Get on Raikou's back, Kaze and Luna!"

They were whisked away. They arrived in that frozen field.

Shelby was exhausted. All that energy she used.... She lie in the field.

Awhile later, Kaze woke up.

"Shelby? Wake up..." He shook her. Her eyes fluttered open.

Mew floated next to them, and Raikou was keeping a vilagent watch.

For now, they were safe. But not for long....

"Everyone safe? That was rough. That Ice Shadow or whatever trashed us. We had just enough energy to flee before he killed us! Where is Luna?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:13 am

((first person Ice Shadow for this post))

"So they ran away. But I can feel it that Luna is coming back. She wishes to see Sparky. She will get her wish. I will give sparky's soul a present. Sparky and Luna shall be spared when I crush this universe! And of course the other ones will be destroyed!" I said.

((last night I thought of a really long post and will post it later. If you havnt replied, I will just extend this one! But it involves Sparky, Luna and IceShadow and Sparky's great idea which kills Ice Shadow. It's a very long post!))

((ok as your not on and im on again, im gonna increase the post!))

((first person for Luna))

I was almost there. I was back at the ice cave. I just knew that Sparky and the thing inside of him was there!

"Ahh Luna, there you are. So you want to see Sparky. I can see that your love for each other is strong. I will spare you by absorbing you into my mind where you will be with sparky for eternity! After all it's your only option. If you refuse, you die with the universe and Sparky will be all alone!" said Ice Shadow.

"Deal I will go in to you and sparky mind!"

"Dont go near my secrets. There are some pretty embarasing secrets in there. Like the time when Celebi before he left covered me in itching powder! I was a floating shadow with no arms. How could I itch? Ahh i just accidentally told you my secret! Ahh quickly get in the mind!" said Ice Shadow humorously.

I was sucked in the mind.

"Luna, your here. I saw what happened. I can see what happens through the eyes of Ice Shadow. Also I can speak to him through a strange device. Listen to this" said Sparky.

Sparky led me to a small device.

"Hey Icy! Can I ask you a small favor. Can you let me and Luna out just to compete in the Kanto Championships. It's a last request. I will happen in about a month!" said Sparky to Ice Shadow through the device.

"Sure, I can let you out. It will take me a while anyway to sort out my plans! In fact i'll let you out now just to see if I can do it. I'm still getting used to your shadow powers such as absorbig and releasing from the mind" said Ice Shadow as he released me and let Sparky take control of the body "dont try to escape cos im in your mind and you cant escape your mind!"

"Hyperthetical question... what would happen if i sucked up some large solid object like a meteor into my mind?" asked Sparky to Ice Shadow.

"Our head wont take the ammount and explode and we will die and it will be gory and disgusting. And it will kill both of us! Why would you ask that. You would die and so would I" answered Ice Shadow.

"Because my life isnt worth it anymore. I must saccrifice myself to save the universe... METEOR ABSORBSIAN!"

"Sparky noooo!" I cried.

A giant meteor crashed into the room and was sucked into sparky's head. He blew up. The ice shadow's entity faded away destroyed.

"And that is how it's done" said a strange voice from the air.

A spirit version of Sparky floated down from the air.

"I lived in spirit form. Thank goodness for shadow powers! and btw my body isnt completely dead. it will be in a couple of minutes! so i better heal it quick. There we go. Now to go into it. This epedemic is over for now!" said the spirit as he healed his body "and good thing Neolem taught me how to use shadow powers!".

"Wow I was worried there, but now you are safe. I'm so happy. I love you!" I said.

"Well I guess we better find Shelby and Kaze and then I can apologise to Mew and Raikou for what Ice Shadow did. However while I was in his mind, I heard something. Apparently he was working for his master. I dont know who that is, but i'm worried. But until then, lets have some kanto championship fun! I'm gonna catch some nice Pokemon around Sevii and sort out a team. Then we can go back to Kanto where people from all over the world can have some fun" explained Sparky.

We walked off together to find the others.

However meanwhile something was happening.....

"Boss, shall I send an admin to locate Groudon?" said a Team Magma grunt.

"Yes send Brandon to do it. and give him the moltress and heatran to help him. Im gonna catch him an entei another time, but until then use moltress and heatran. Brandon is from the real world and we know that his real world friend will find groudon! We must capture groudon! and Brandon will catch it for us! Mwahahahaha!" replied the boss of team magma.

((i talked to brandon earlier today and he is gonna come back as a team magma admin with moltress and heatran. Luna and Sparky will tag battle against brandon with their groudon and kyogre who their gonna get. I will put mewtwo in the box. Later on Brandon will be back with moltress in the box and entei with him instead. and i will battle him in the kanto championships. a bit after that we will decide what happens next. He is gonna be Luna and Sparky's rival and come every so often! Also the abra sparky gave him is now an alakazam. sparky gave it to him cos sparky already had an abra which will join sparky's team and be an alakazam! you can think of stuff to do in between brandon's visits!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 pm

"I'm ashamed with myself. I'm going to go train my light powers..." Shelby walked away. Raikou and Mew followed. They allowed Shelby to catch them.

It was the dead of night.

All alone, Shelby began. She sent showers of light flying all over. It sort of looked fiery. Like lightening. But only once. Roughly an hour later, she passed out from lack of energy.

Kaze, who had watched from a distance, laid her in his lap, just looking down at her. Her breaths were even, quiet breaths- restful.

What a tender moment....

-Shelby's Dream-
Bright, light room...

I can't control this power.

Power: You chose light. There was a reason.

I was afraid.

Power: Moreso than that. You chose light.... To overcome the shadows in your own soul....

*the room becomes pitch black*

Power: You chose a painful path. But then again, look at your past. If only the scars your soul has were visible to the world.... Do you like pain?

No! No... I don't.....

Power: Why did you chose this?

I.....

-Real World-

"I don't know!" "Shadows... Scars.... On my soul....?" cried Shelby as she jolted awake.

"Were you having a nightmare?" asks Kaze. Shelby begins crying. Kaze holds her close.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 am

((first person sparky))

I was in a strange cavern in the middle of nowhere.

"Sparky, come the fire of passage needs you to stop it!" said a strange voice.

"Who are you?" I said.

"You are chosen to stop the fire. There are 6 elements throughout time and the universe. Throughout all. Through every single universe. Every reality. Darkness, Light, Water, Fire, Earth and Air! These powers flow throught eternity and they have been coming together once again. You and Luna are chosen. She has water powers and her spirit pokemon Palkia will come. You have darkness and soon Giratina will come. Your friend Shelby has light and has the original one (you created the story so you get the ultimate pokemon lol)). Kaze will get Earth and will have Regigigas. And the fire will have Heatran. Whoever has Air will have Cresselia. The spirit Pokemon will all come together as the most powerful Pokemon of Sinnoh. After the Kanto Championships, go to Sinnoh and meet the spirits. However the Magma of Heatran and it's keeper will try to stop you. The Fire is the only evil however it may become good in time. Light has ulteria motives even unknown to them. Earth has a pure heart. And Air is happy and excited, yet still calm. They are all from your world and were destined to travel to this world to meet your spirit pokemon. Luna is from the real world and has been keeping it from you. She will hold the passage to water and space. Dialga the being of time is belonging to none of you. However it belongs to your enemy. You are destined to stop him. Once the fire is calmed, a true evil will come and it will be up to the united powers of spirits to stop the master of steel and time. His element is Anti-Matter the opposite of all elements. He is the master of Ice Shadow and much stronger. Ice Shadow is just a pawn in his games. when the fire spirit is calmed, all will come" explained the voice.

"But how can I win?" I said.

"All will be revealed in time. I am Giratina and I will join you soon, but first you must calm the fires and go to Turnback Cave in Sinnoh. There you will find the portal to the torn world. You will find me and then you will exit into spear pillar ((backwards platinum. its normally spear pillar then turnback for the torn world, but this time its backwards)). At spear pillar, Palkia will be found by Luna. and then Arceus will be found by Shelby. Dialga has already gone. So has Cresselia and Heatran. Then you must go to Snowpoint temple where Kaze shall find Regigigas. Normally the regis awaken him, but kaze's power is stronger than the regis so regigias will awake anyway" said the voice.

"Your Giratina?" I asked.

"I am. And by the way, you are dreaming, but this is all real. I could only come to you in a dream as you have not unlocked me yet physicly!" replied Giratina "now goodbye and i shall see you soon!"

I woke up.

"Luna I have something to tell you. By the way I know your from the real world" I woke her up.

"I was the 7th person to come through. Anyway I already know. Palkia talked to me and explained it in a dream!" said Luna.

"Then it must be real. However I feel that the fire is near. I know that the fire must be calmed and then the Anti-Matter will awaken! It may have Dialga but it has something else too. Dialga has become Primal Dialga from MD2 and that means that time has gone inside out. That is why we are here. The time going wrong brought us here. The 7th element was meant to be Dimensions. But instead when it was bad it became anti-matter. It came a while ago! There was someone who came before the 13 and that is him. Who are the rest of the 13. We must gather them all! And then find out which ones are Air and Fire!" I explained using the information from my dream "but first we gotta find Shelby and Kaze. They need to here this. However Giratina said that Shelby has an ulteria motive that she is unaware of and the dream she had might be not enough. Arceus cant get to her. something is stopping it. She gets Arceus which means she has power, but her power is too strong. its overloading! And Kaze wont be able to talk to Regigigas as he never goes to sleep as he watches over Shelby. We must make Kaze fall asleep and then we must help Arceus get through. And then we must locate the 13 including Air and Fire!"

We set off!
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:57 pm

((sorry i coudn't get on shinyrekkuza cos the surver brock for some reason anyway i'm back))

brandon went into berry forest on 3 island to train abra into kadabra.

"look a wild weepingbell, go abra."

weepingbell used constricted.

"abra use telaport then phychic."

weepingbell fainted

abra is evolving

"its kadabra time."

"now kadabra, return."

when brandon got back to magma base team aqua and magma were in the middle of a battle

brandon rushed to the boss of team magma to ask why team aqua invaded but on the way brandon bumped into a girl.

"do you beleve in love in first sight or shall i walk by again."

the girl larfed

"your funny." said the girl.

"whats your name." said the girl.

"the names brandon and whats yours."

"my name is alexis."

"retreat, come on alexis we have to go."

"whose that." brandon said

"oh thats my dad who is also the head of team aqua, so anyway i need to go so i'll catch up with you later ok."

"ok then."

alexis went into the submarine.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm

After holding one another close for some time, Kaze got up.

"We need to find the others." says Kaze.

"Ok." Shelby seemed disturbed.

"I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Kaze."

They hold hands as they head back towards the Caves.

They spotted Sparky and Luna. Shelby remained silent.

"Was your dream really so disturbing? It's not like you." says Kaze.

"I'm just... Something wasn't right..."

((Oooh.... What should Shelby's ulterior motive be? Any ideas? Oh, and I did a piece of fan art Orr this roleplay. It features Shelby and Kaze, with the caption "Heaven and Earth".))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 am

((brandon u stole my chatup line. im gonna have a stern talking with you! and kloud fanart sounds good. ill love to put a face to the names of the characters. can you post it up?))

"Hey guys" I said to Shelby and Kaze "Kaze I think you should get to sleep. Your always watching over Shelby. But trust me it's important. I hope you like Regigigas! Now sleep man sleep!" I handed Kaze a pillow "Me and Luna will watch over everything so dont worry!"

((i made a little timetable that we could use for the story for planning!:
1- Kaze dreams Regigigas
2- We meet Brandon again and me and Luna double battle him and he goes off
3- one of your ideas kloud
4- Kanto championships. I battle Brandon in the quarter finals
6- a get to the finals but only come 2nd
7- we head to sinnoh
8- one of your ideas kloud
9- torn world Giratina to spear pilar Palkia and Arceus
10- To the snowpoint temple for Regigigas
11- Rematch with Brandon - Heatran vs Giratina!
12- Your idea kloud
13- first run in with the villain. he introduces himself
14- your idea
15- your idea
16- your idea
17- your idea
18- Luna vs the villain
19- meeting the Air Element's person. he has a cresselia
20- Meeting Brandon again and he comes good
21- Brandon finally wins Alexis's heart
22- your idea
23- Another run in with villain
and then we will think more about it all later!))

"Wake up sleepy head!" I said to Kaze a couple of hours later "did you dream about Regigigas?"

Kaze nodded sleepily.

"Good! Now that we are all on the same page! Lets go find the other real worlders. some of them are element people too! I'll get the ones I do know. I'll find Brandon and Neolem. Giratina gave me a list of all the people in order. but some of the names are blank!

((i went through the roleplay))

0- The villain
1- Neolem
5- Sparky
7- Luna
9- Brandon
10- Trent
11- The Air Person
13- Shelby

But Kaze, what number were you? We can use the list to locate the people! I'm sure the news will be hounding them so we just find the news and we find the people. But first lets find Brandon!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:53 am

"I came third." Kaze stated at Shelby with a twinge of sympathy and a twinge of distrust. Regigigas had told him what was up.

"What?" asks Shelby. Kaze shakes his head, going back to his usual emotionless looking self.

Shelby looks confused, and a little hurt. She doesn't know. She doesn't know.

in thought, she gave off powerful rays of light. In worry, she snapped out of thought.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:29 pm

"Well Shelby, Giratina says you are getting Arceus the original one which is lucky. However he said that you have an ulteria motive that not even you are aware of. Anyway Giratina says that we must find the fire spirit who has Heatran. We need all the help we can get so i'm gonna gather up Neolem and Brandon as they are real world people too. I'm gonna get out my Abra from the PC. You may have thought I gave it to Brandon, but I had the one I gave him was a double. Anyway to Bill's House!"

Later at Bill's house.

"It was horrible. Team Magma stormed in. I went an hid. When I came out of hiding they were gone and so was Brandon!" explained Bill.

"Team Magma! But they are only interested in fire and ground powers. Kaze has earth powers which means ground, but maybe Brandon is fire! He always liked fire. What are they gonna do to him. We must go to Team Magma's base!" I said.

"No need!" said a strange voice. It sounded like Brandon "I knew you'd be back here so I waited for you"

((Brandon it's your time to shine! Also Kloud if Brandon hasnt done his post but you are on, maybe a meanwhile scene would work?))
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:08 am

when brandon and team magma left bills house brandon realised that he dropped a pokeball and in the pokeball was pidgyot.

"go kadabra, telaport me to bills house."

brandon walked through the door.

"ahh theres my pidgyot."

brandon was about to go out the door with pidgyot this time but then he noticed sparky.

"sparky i challenge you, i'll be out side when your ready."

brandon went out side.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:18 am

"Brandon what happend to you. Bill said you were captured by team magma. Why are you wearing team magma clothes? No you couldnt have. "the spirit of flames becomes bad and must be calmed" It's you! You want a battle! Well two spirits are evenly matched, but 2 against 1 isnt! Double battle! Me and Luna versus you. Me and Luna each have 1 pokemon and you have 2! I just hope he doesnt have Heatran yet!?" I said.

"Sparky, this is the time to tell you my secret. I have a Kyogre. I kept in from Team Aqua. But the truth is I also have Groudon. Team Magma want it but I can trust you with it to keep in safe. Lets use Kyogre and Groudon against this guy!" said Luna.

"Lets do this!" I replied.

Kyogre and Groudon were sent out.

Brandon sent out Moltress and Heatran.

"You have Heatran already. This will be tough! Groudon use Fire Blast on Moltress!" I said.

Moltress fainted.

"Ice Beam on Heatran!" shouted Luna.

Heatran was hit but i lived. It was a tough opponent.

Brandon looked angry with the fainted Moltress. He knew it wasnt strong enough.

"your turn fire spirit! I'm gonna turn you good nomatter what!" I said angrilly.

Heatran attacked with metal claw and hit Groudon a lot.

"Groudon take your risk and use Fissure!" I said.

Groudon missed.

"You too Kyogre! Sheer Cold!" shouted Luna.

It hit. Heatran was 1 hit KOed!

"Well Brandon youve lost. Now take off that stupid uniform and join us against the true evil" I said.

Brandon shook his head and walked off.

((Brandon our second battle is in the kanto championships. i posted this battle how we discussed it on the phone the other day. until then you can post about you and alexis! and team magma stuffs!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:15 pm

"Well." says Shelby. Kaze was silent.

"How boring... We've got work to do! We'd better get a move on." Kaze says.

((I'm outta good ideas for now... Just wasted my weekend applying for college so that I can be a nurse.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 am

"Luna It almost time. The Kanto Championships are nearing. I'm gonna go to the Indigo Plateau to do the battles! Are you with me?" I asked.

"Am I ever!" shouted Luna happily.

"Awesome. How about you two? After the championships i'm going to Sinnoh, but before it all i'm putting Mewtwo in the box and im gonna replace it with the Sharpedo I caught at 4 Island ((offscreen capture)) So my Team is.... Grassy the Venasaur, Sparky the Electivire, Teleporter the Abra, Sharp the Sharpedo, Articighter the Articuno and Grouler the Groudon! I'm edit it more soon but ill use for these guys for now! So anyways what are you two gonna do? You coming to the Kanto Championships or are you gonna go to Sinnoh and meet me there?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 pm

"We'll cheer for you from the sidelines." says Kaze.

"Yeah, I'm not particulary fond of fighting, anyways." says Shelby.

They follow Luna and Sparky.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:54 pm

((yay a reply))

"Well it's time to get going. I have a feeling that something big will happen at the championships and not just talkin bout the championship battles! It's gonna be big! I can feel it!"

We set off towards Indigo Plateu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay 2
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6