Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 am

Shelby sends out Wartortle.

The Shadow was screaming in rage.

Suddenly, you could see something above Shelby's body!

It was the Shadow and Shelby's spirit! They were fighting one another. The Shadow was dark, and Shelby's spirit was bright.

"Hydro Pump and Quick Attack."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 am

"Neolem can you see the spirits above them. we must fuse them some how. we need a dark one with the mind of the light one"

Electivire gets hit by the quick attack and faints
Venomth uses fly

"Go Poison the Nidoking. I had his named changed using shadow powers! they rock!"

Nidoking uses earthquake and faints both of shelby's pokemon.

"Send out your last two so that my 4 can finish them off. I still have Mewtwo!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:36 am

"I only have one left. Go, Pidgeotto!"

The spirits fought more viscoously. They were fighting rough! But neither really seemed to be winning.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:39 am

"Lets end this battle. The battle with me and the battle with the shadow! Nidoking return! Go Mewtwo. I have to use mewtwo's power to rescue shelby. Mewtwo use Shadow Blast! ((xd move))"

Pidgeotto fainted.

"I win, now shadow prepare to be destroyed! MIND CRUSH!"

the shadow screamed in terror.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 am

The Shadow was in such pain!

Shelny's spirit tried to edge away best she could, looking frightened.

"What's happening, Sparky...?!" cries her spirit.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am

"The shadow's powers are fading. Absorb them into you. It's the only way to survive otherwise it'll take you with it! Then kill the shadow! Show it no mercy! Mewtwo use Psychic on Shelby to give her strength to fight the shadow!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:46 am

Shelby did as Sparky instructed.

Her spirit went back into her body.

"Agh...... My head hurts... Like mad..." she muttered, as she laid on the ground. She forces herself to stand.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 am

"Dont worry, i'm sure youll be better soon! And now you have some totally super special awesome mega chocolaty fudge coated mega super powers!"

Sparky started laughing!

"You know, Team Cipher aint that bad. They just want power. They dont want to cause chaos for other people. They are gonna send the other real world people home and bring the pokemon world people in our world back to here! And the universe is saved. and i'm staying here! What about you? Now where the hell did that Kaze guy get to?"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:55 am

Kaze comes out of a room, looking rather sheepish.

"Here." Kaze sees Shelby. "You're alive!"

He hugs her.

The Shadow parts left in her seemed to fizz out. She returned to normal.

Shelby spins around, happy. Flowers seem to burst out of nowhere.

"Um... Guess that makes me... Have light powers..." she says, embarassed.

"I'm thinking I'll stay. Nothing much else to do." says Shelby.

"Um, Shelby..." says Kaze.

"Yuh?" Shelby looks at Kaze.

"Nevermind!" he says.

"You're wierd," laughs Shelby.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm

"Umm Neolem, the experiment didnt work. She got light powers I guess she fought the shadows too hard and didnt absorb the shadow's powers. What now?"

"We let her go. She can live her life. Now we must find a way to bring the other real world people home!" replied Neolem.

"I dont think so. This time the real world people will be ours and your pathetic group will be destroyed" shouted a mysterious voice "Time to face the power of aqua!"

"Aqua, but they were destroyed in RSE which took place 4 years ago! Their back!" Sparky shouted.

A giant ship crashes into the wall and and mechanical hand grabbed Sparky and Neolem and flipped them onto the ship. Then the hand grabbed neolem and threw him onto the floor.

"owwww" groaned Neolem. Neolem stood up "Sparky no!!! we will save you! just hang on!"

"Help!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Sparky.

The ship was about to leave.

(( I have to use Kaze for a sec in the story))

Kaze jumped onto the ship and hung onto it.

"Shelby, hang on, we gotta save Sparky!" said Kaze.

but it was too late the ship sailed away.

"Ok light for brains, what do we do now?" said Neolem?

((it will be first person again now for sparky!))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Shelby looked offended.

"Meh. Hell if I know. We follow them!" Shelby thinks for a moment, and wings made of light appeared.

"Ciao~" says Shelby as she leaves after the ship.

((Lol WTF? I'm so random! I can post only one more time today, so try make your next post a good one!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Meanwhile on the ship.

"Aqua Admin Luna, I want you to keep the hostage Sparky hostage so he doesnt escape" said the mysterious leader.

"Yes sir!" said Luna.

"I cant wait till I get out of here. I cant be bothered with this aqua crap anymore" said Luna to herself as she walked to my cell.

"Wazzup beautiful!" I said "How about you release me now and then we can have a nice chat over dinner. What dya say?!"

"Sorry, but I'm not allowed. No matter how good you look, but i'm hear to keep guard. so dont try anything" replied Luna.

"Can I at least flirt with you?"

"Fine, you look good anyway hehe!"

"Cool, so do you battle. How about we have a friendly battle right now"

"Ok a friendly one, not some battle with an ante, i'll get in the cage to battle you as your not coming out"

"Sure, go Poison! Let's make this battle one on one!"

"Go Gorybyse!" shouted Luna.

"Poison use earthquake!"

Gorybyse fainted.

"Wow" I said.

"If they kidnapped you, I would think that you had weak Pokemon so I sent out my weakest. I have two Gorybyse and that was my weak one. But I guess I was wrong. I wanted to train it, but I lost and with an earthquake too. That shouldnt have been effective!" explained Luna.

"Well don't feel to bad. How about you let me go and we can go get some coffee and chat about training gorybyse?"

"Nice try" said Luna.

"You'll eventually fall to my smexyness!"

"Hehe Very Happy " laughed Luna.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Kaze lurked on the ship.

"Yo, Sparky...? Sparky...?" he called quietly.

Shelby flew above the ship, bored. She flew closer, by the windows. She saw a cell with two people in it. She sent a torrent of pretty flowers at them as a joke, then went to find a nice spot to land.

Kaze heard voices. He snuck over by the cell. He peers over.

((Shelby is being a smart ***...))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:24 pm

((whats she up to?))

"Come on. Let me free!"

"No. Anyway i gotta go heal my pokemon so stay there!" said Luna.

"Fine. bye bye!"

I then saw Kaze by the window

"Yo dude, get me outa here! I'm being kept hostage by a hot chick!"

"Aha!" shouted Luna "I knew someone was there so I spyed. But the truth is I wanted to leave Team Aqua so take me with you!"

"How can we trust you?"

"Just trust me! Please! I have to leave. I didnt want this job but they made me. I dont care. I promise I wont be bad. Will this make you happier?"

Luna then moved in and kissed me.

"Yes it does, now come on! Kaze take us away! Let's find Shelby and get outa here! The sevii islands are nearby. Island 4 to be exact! Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm

((She's looking for her friends, and messing with people on her way... ^^ Isnick away to post again!))

"Yaay!" Shelby tackles Kaze. "Found you!"

Kaze blushes and passes out.

Shelby gets up.

"Did I do something wrong?" she says. Kaze gets up, looking rather flustered.

"Uh, let's go." says Kaze.

"Right, right."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

"somebodies light powers are a bit too strong hehe" I said.

The 4 of us ran off to and made our way to 4 island!

"Here we are 4 Island!" I said.

"Yes this island is my home! I made it so i'd leave team aqua when we neared her! I knew I would have my chance when you came along!" said Luna "I'll tour you round"

"But look at that - it's the waterfall ice cave. I heard on my journey that Articuno escaped the seafoam islands and now lives there. Im gonna find it and catch it! Lets go!" I said and then I started running towards the cave!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 pm

As Shelby admired the scenery, Kaze walked over. When he saw that Luna wasn't watching, he whispered to Sparky.

"Hey... Can I ask a favor? How do you, uh, seduce a woman...? I've been friends with her for years, and I've tried to hint to her that I'm interested, but she never seems to notice... Throw a guy a bone?" whispered Kaze to Sparky.

((Ooh... Lookie there!))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:06 pm

"Oh I was right. I knew you liked her. I'm always right. But learn from the master......"

I walked over to Luna.

"Hey, so that kiss earlier. it was awesome!"

"Really, well i had to. You were there and your hot!"

"I was thinking, do ya wanna go out with me then!"

"Sure"

I walked over to Kaze.

"Step 1- Flirt, Step 2- Ask and be direct, Step 3 - Be confident. Dont be awkward. Someone will like someone else if they just ask. I just asked and earlier i flirted. That's how its done. Be like me and then we you need help come to me and ill tell ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Kaze nods, then walks over to Shelby.

"Hey." says Kaze.

"Hullo. Isn't this some of the most beautiful scenery you've ever seen?" says Shelby.

"This place is nowhere near as beautiful as you are." says Kaze.

"... Huh?" Shelby looked shocked.

"I've known you for awhile now, and I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" asks Kaze.

Shelby seemed struck silent. Kaze kisses her.

"?" Kaze looks at her.

"...Yes!" replies Shelby. Kaze hugs her, then goes over to Sparky, grinning.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:41 pm

*thumbs up*

"See dude I told you. I am the master of relationships. In the real world I was a child psycholigst"

"Really now...." asked Luna "and what do you think about us?"

"That it is going really well. How about we go find an Articuno. when i catch it i'll use it's powers to make you an ice loly made of real ice!"

"Thats sounds tasty, but kissing you is better" said Luna

Electivire started laughing and making erk sounds.

"Back in the pokeball you go!" I said.

"Now come on we gotta catch us an Articuno!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Kaze went and got Shelby.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Haha, I'm freezing. But then again, home was cold too, wasn't it?" says Shelby.

Kaze pulls a jacket out of his bag and puts it on Shelby.

"Yeah... " says Kaze.

"Thanks." says Shelby.

They follow behind Sparky and Luna, holding hands.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 pm

"So Luna, when I catch Articuno, i'm gonna be a Pokemon master and then that can go towards my amazing team that I will use for the championship tournament in a couple of months!"

"Cool" replied Luna.

We went into the ice cave. Luna held my hand scared.

"I'm a water type trainer. It's quite scary having to battle ice"

"Dont worry, I can take em!" I said "Now Shelby! Kaze! Come On! Im Waiting! I want to catch Articuno!"

bounce
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Kaze and Shelby dashed in.

"Whoo, big cave... Now where's this birdie, hm?" says Shelby.

"Maybe I should try and catch Articuno..." muses Shelby.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:02 pm

"Do it and you die!" I shouted "wow did i hear that? shadow powers rule! they are much better than light powers! *whistles*"

lol!

"And there we go a sign:

(this is the passage to the bird of power. It leads to a magnificent tower. Where time is frozen and life is gone. Only the shadows can move on. When the ice melts and things move free. Articuno is released and everything will seace to be. Only another legend with tremendous power. Can defeat the articuno within the tower.)

Wow A rhyme! Well I'm going in. Mewtwo can help me go through the tower and catch it. Besides i'm a shadow so only i can move on! See ya guys later. If anything happens to me, through me a jacket. It's pretty chilly in here. lol"

lol!

I walked in to the passage and up to the tower of the ice bird......
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:18 pm

"Loser." says Shelby. "Hm, but light powers are useful, I know it!"

"Myuu!"

"Did you guys just hear that...?" Shelby dashes off.

Kaze stays put.

"Ugh, this sucks." says Kaze to Luna. "I'll bet you she's run off somewhere wierd."

-meanwhile, outside-

"Ugh.... Maybe I wasa just hearing things." says Shelby. "And it's getting dark out. Bloody brilliant..." She uses her light powers to summon an orb of light on her hand. She turns around, just to see... A Mew! She screams so loud, it can be heard inside. Mew giggles.

"Whoo, man... Ya got me!" says Shelby. Mew giggles. "I'm going to go explore."

Mew kept following her.

Shelby walked through a field of frozen down grass. "How desolate, desu ne?"

Something large picked her up in it's mouth, it's large fangs making small marks in the back of her shoulders as it carries her. Mew follows. Shelby is seriously panicking.

"It's gootttt meeeee!" she screamed, again so loud that it could be heard inside.

"She's so kidding us." says Kaze inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next