Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:47 pm

"Sorry mate! i aint paying. that nurse joy was a dud! my pokemon are not healed properly. im gonna call the union and tell them that nurse joy is dumb! anyways ill see u later maybe. ive got a secret to hide. anyway i gotta train for the tournament soon. Its much better than the crappy leagues that people join! tournament rulez! bye bye for now dude!"
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:51 pm

"bye then, catch you lator but before you go what tornament are you entering"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Shelby began crying.

"... Jerk...."

".. Master, are you okay?" asks Shellshocker.

"You... You're hurt..." Shelby gets to work using items on him.

Nurse Joy looks at Shelby.

"Well? Pay up. It takes two to tango!"

just then, a guy of roughly 18 jumps in!

"Shelby!" he exclaims happily. Then he notices that she's crying.

He crouches next to her.

"Are you okay, Shelby?" asks the boy.

"Unh.... K-Kaze... Is that you...?" sobs Shelby.

"You bet. Now why are you crying?"

After an explanation, Kaze pipes up.

"No prob. I got stuff from my game too, and I was rich." He pays an angry Nurse Joy.

"What a flake... He just ran off?"

"Yuh."

Last edited by Kloud on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:53 pm

"only the greatest tournament ever brandon... - the kanto championships! hey wanna come with me to it. im on the run from shelby now. we can chat. i need to find this guy anyway. he up a couple of routes. his name is bill. he knows about how we got to this world. come with me and we can find out what we can do next. but first lets run! run like the wind!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:01 pm

"What were you going to do?" asks Kaze.

"Go see Bill." replies Shelby.

"I'll have my Abra teleport us there."

A few moment's later, the two are outside Bill's house. They entered.

"Bill.." says Shelby.

"So, you came back. That's excellent, because there's something you should know..." says Bill.

((your character's should arrive next))
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:03 pm

"ok then i'll enter too and can we enter as a tag team?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:42 am

"Ok mate there are no tag teams! and the enter stages have already happens so its a bit too late for you!"

((this is sparky's special side plot that he has to himself))

"but i am gonna need help training, so you can definately help! while we go around training, you could probably take on the league! then each both have our pokemon master goals. so anyway here we are Bill's house. i'll go in and see if the place is safe. you can wait outside and look for trouble. if there is trouble, send out your smallest pokemon and tell it to find me to tell me about the trouble. if i dont give you the all clear in 1 hour, then something is wrong"

Sparky walked into Bill's house and saw Shelby.

"You!" shouted Sparky "and who's this some other person who your gonna throw yourself at!"

((sparky is a good rival for your character, what dya think?))

"Bill I need to talk to you in private. It's about the science behind this. my calculations based on the physics of cosmodial teleportation have told me what has happened exactly"

"I saw you on the news!" said Bill.

"Hasnt everybody!" replied Sparky "Anyway it's time for some perogative posing!"

Electabuzz was laughing again.

"I gotta keep it happy you know!" sighed sparky "now come on! i know why i'm here!"

Bill and Sparky walked into the other room.

"so the creators of the fictional pokemon in our universe's imagination tapped into the same wavelengths of this universe thereby creating some sort of portal. however your machine opened the portal randomly and sucked in people from my world. however it can also send people thereby meaning that 13 people from this world are on my world! and the number is 13 as your machine runs in 13 chevrons. But im also saying that the people who are all transfered are not specific, so we are not special in anyway about it. we just happened to run into a portal. but if it's not specific, who knows who else came here. what if their are criminals from our worlds here that have brought earth weapons. and what if there are criminals in my world with dangerous pokemon running rampant! and if we are all in each other's universes for too long and the portal stays open for two long, both universes could collaspe and inplode on eachother! there has to be some way for everyone to go back into their rightful universes. or else we are all doomed!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Bill looks at Sparky.

"That's the issue. Now come on, boy. Don't ya'll know... This is sumthing that everyone needs ta hear!" Bill walks out of the room, taking Sparky with him.

((And yeah. :3))

"Listen up." says Bill. "Here's the issue- what that boy says is true. However, the only thing we can do from here is to close the portals. Like, pronto. Ya hear? We could send you folks home, sure, but that would cause the Pokémon world to detiriorate. Why? Shadows. They have been here all along. But the energy from your world is causing this."

"Shadow Pokémon now run rampant. Here." Bill gives the group eye pieces. "These will let ya'll see the shadows. But there's no way, no how, I'll be the one sending you home."

Kaze blushed a bit. "If only that guy was right, about her throwing herself at me..." he thinks to himself.

Shelby sighs. "Ugh... I'm a bit sore."

((Pkay. Here comes the shadow Pokémon tie in! Now, if Sparky uses his eye piece now, he'll see Shelby's Shadow Sickness.))
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:20 am

brandon went into bills house.

"oh hi sparky, i've decided to take you up on your offer to help you train, when your ready we will start."

brandon was about to go out the house when he sore that girl from the pokemon center.

"oh hi, shelbe isn't it, the names brandon, sorry for leaving you at the pokemon center."

brandon walked over to sparky.

"now c'mon sparky lets train before i change my mind."

brandon walked out of the door.

Last edited by shayminblastoise on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:21 am

((good plot you made there))

"Your saying that both worlds go kaboom if we dont go home. and just this world goes kaboom if we do go home! unless we defeat shadows. I thought that this would come. Just like in the games Colloseum and XD. But we dont eyepeices. We can talk to Pokemon by detecting their aura. Shadows have a strange aura. I'm sure we could see them anyway! So lets get us a Snag Machine and stop the shadows!"

"It's not as easy as that" said Bill "i cant get you a snag machine. and besides these shadows cant be caught. They have been created by Neo Team Cipher. The first Team Cipher was destroyed a few years ago, but this one have unsnaggable unpurifiable ones. they are not as powerful as the previous shadow pokemon when it comes to strength. but they are still gonna cause danger to the world if we dont stop them. and I might have a machine that can purify them. However you can't snag them. This time a Pokemon will wear the machine and when it battles the shadow pokemon, it must touch them. then the pokemon will turn back to normal and run away as a normal wild pokemon. if you want to catch it as a wild pokemon after that is your concern or not! hehe"

"I'll take twenty of those machines" said Sparky happily

"We only have 2. One for you and one for Shelby. You two seem to be the best people for the job. You both have powerful Pokemon teams and have shown great determination. Try finding the other real world people. They can help, but you two are the best candidates for the shadow purifiing" replied Bill.

"Well i've already found Brandon from the real world. He is outside keeping guard"

"That's good only 9 more to go" said Bill

"but that would mean 10 more to go cos we found 3 not 4" said Sparky

"that boy over there" said Bill pointing to Kaze.

"Oh sorry about calling you one of Shelby victims then. You were just a real world person. Sorry. Fresh Start?"

Sparky and Kaze shook hands.

"Perfect! but Bill now what?" said Sparky.

"Well you lot have to find a stop the shadow pokemon. They are all over Kanto so you just have to travel around and look for clues as to where to find Neo Cipher. And if you come across a shadow, then un-shadow it!" answered Bill "so you lot will be spending a lot of time with eachother. that includes you sparky and shelby"

"gulp... sorry...about....the.....news...incident...hehe?" said Sparky.

Sparky ran out the house "see ya later Bill!"

"Run Brandon, run like the wind!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:21 pm

"Get back here!" Shelby catches up to them, with Kaze showing up seconds later.

"Listen, I light not like working with someone as cocky as you, but we have to work together. It's the only way!"

"I'd like to help, too." says Kaze.

"Besides, I might even forgive you... Maybe.... Let's set up our machines. I'm putting mine on Coconut." Shelby calls Coconut out and attaches the machine. She even tries out one of the "useless" eye pieces.

"Ufh, infared. It makes my eyes hurt." She sets it on the ground.

"So, how should we go about fixing the shadows? "

((Okay, so Shelby and her team actually have the Master Shadow (Shelby and her Pokémon were infected shortly after they got here by the evil team). They can't be purified by normal means, and it's hard to detect. However, strange things will happen, making it evident that something's up... Or another team's Pokémon might notice.... It's up to you what happens from here.))
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:25 pm

"I'm giving my machine to my Bulbasaur. He is my main battler and will definately help defeat enemies while purifing pokemon" said Sparky "And Brandon can you do me a favor. Go to Bill's house and call me whenever you find information. I have an Abra in my box so you can teleport to me whenever something comes up"

Sparky rushes to the box and gets out an Abra. Sparky rushes back.

"here you go. now take care of it! now it's time to beat some shadows! real world style!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:32 pm

"whoo!" Shelby dances around happily. Kaze keeps a watchful eye on everything.

"Where should we go first? I wanna try this out!" says Shelby. Coconut leaps in agreeabce.

"Yaaaaay! Help master!"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:34 pm

"Well it's time we should get going. See ya Brandon and dont hesitate to call if something comes up! I cant wait to I save the planet. It's gonna be fun! wooo!
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:39 pm

((Shadow Pokémon, enter!))

Shelby, Sparky, and Kaze walked the path for some time before a Rattata jumped out.

"Ooh, cutie!" Shelby exclaimed. Coconut growled.

"Master, it's a Shadow."

"Let's go! Coconut, Quick Attack!" Coconut and the Rattata scrapped for some time, until it became enraged. It began attacking Kaze.

"Stop it, stop!" calls Shelby. The Rattata.... Freezes in it's tracks? Coconut attacks one last time, and the Rattata is purified and runs off. Kaze looks shocked.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:42 pm

"Wow you purifed it. I guess after weakening it you can give it a purifing swoop! But how the hell when you said "Stop" it froze like that. Maybe we all have special powers that will help us with our quest that were given to us when we came here. I cant to find out what my power is! I hope it is super irrestibalbeness! horray!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 pm

"Maybe.... Oh, Sparky, I must have you!" Shelby kids, giving him a quick hug.

"Haaa.... Not too funny." says Kaze curtly.

"Master commands it, and so it is. That's why Rattata listened! Because my master is the Master! Of all of it!" pipes Coconut.

((Coconut hints to the Shadows with it...))

"Coconut, you're a strange one." laughs Shelby.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm

"Yup very strange" said Sparky.

"hmm that eevee is weird. i thought it was just a bit crazy, but something is up with that. what did it meam by master of all. stranger and stranger indeed" sparky thought to himself.

((i think im gonna go to 1st person again soon))

"Come on let's get going then! we have shadows to un-shadow!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:54 pm

"Yuh!" Coconut jumps on Shelby's shoulder, and Shelby looks back.

"Let's visit Fusia ((I know I misspelled....)) City. In FR/LG, Team Rocket was there. Maybe there's some kind of connection." says Shelby.

Kaze shrugs. "Fine by me. Maybe we can fix some Shadows in the way, too."
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:55 pm

"Bill said that shadows only belonged to evil trainers, so what were they doing in the wild? My guess is that the villains are trying to contaminate the world!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:00 pm

"Probably. But really, it doesn't seem that hard! These Shadows are weak right now! So we take them down while they're weak!" says Shelby. After a moment of thought, she speaks up again. "I dunno why, but I'm getting this creepy feeling that there's much stronger Shadows out there... And maybe... We're being watched..." Shelby shivers.

Kaze laughs. "Jeez, don't try to scare us!"

Meanwhile, a Dragonite flys overhead. Silently, it leaves. It got what it's master wanted.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:03 pm

((oo the dragonite working for the villain. just like in the first pokemovie!))

"well lets move on then. The stronger shadows are probably guarding our destination, whereas the weaker ones are gonna try to stop us getting there. They will get stronger and stronger. those bad guys know we are on to them. Was i the only one who saw a dragonite with a camera up in the sky. it's just like the first pokemon movie. What if there is a shadow mewtwo? ahhh!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Shelby was silent, thoughtful.

"Yeah." says Kaze.

Soon, they were on the Route to Saffron City. ((I meant Saffron, not Fushia.))

A row of Shadow Pokémon blocked the entrance/exit to a small tollhouse.

"What...? Do we fight?"
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:12 pm

"Ahh ha just like team rocket blocks saffron in FRLG. it seems we must fight! and look those shadow pokemon have trainers hiding in the tolebooth. no doubt ciphers! lets beat the crap out of them. Go entire Team!!!! Articuno, Sparky, Grassy and Destroyer!"

"Nido" said Articuno
"Elec" said Sparky
"Bulba" said Bulbasaur
"Beedrillll" said Destroyer

"Lets rock and role!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:16 pm

"Coconut! Shellshocker! Get out there and DO this!" The two worked well together. Shellshocker would weaken them, then Coconut would land a purifying blow.

"Your team... Is awesome, man! One question, though: why nickname a Nidoking Articuno?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay 2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next