Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Roleplay 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:41 pm

"Waasaa! When did I agree to be your girlfriend....? And where are we going!?" cries Shelby.

"Don't worry I'll fondle- I mean, find you!!!!" yells Brock.

"Sweet Jesus, run!" Shelby bolts.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:43 pm

((that post was hilarious! sweet jesus!))

"i'm running as fast as I can. We are gonna make it! a few more steps to go. he is out of sight. that guy is slow. we gotta hide. to the cerulean gym. besides someone is waiting for me in there! "
Back to top Go down
http://rotomcelebiforums.lefora.com/forum/
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:47 pm

((That's actually how I speak.))

In the Gym.

Shelby slumps down, panting.

"Urghh... The Pokémon world is full of pervs... Just... Ah, crumbs!"

"Whst is "****"? Sparky said it!" says Coconut.

"Back in the Pokęball with you..." Shelby returns Coconut and releases Nya.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 pm

"so you have one pokemon out at a time it looks like. Anyway I am gonna find Misty. I'm gonna make it 51 girlfriends. she is a celebrity so she will get 2 weeks! January the 8th till the 21st!!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Nya slips and falls in the water. Shelby jumps in after him, only to remember that she can't swim!

One of the Gym Trainers pulls her out of the water.

"You okay?" the hottie asked.

"I am now...."

The cute guy grins. Oh boy...
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 pm

"grrrrrrrrr" I said jealously "51 weeks for u mate but it is week 1!!!! the contract clearly says it is my turn!!!!"

The i went to find Misty

"Hey Misty. I'm a real world person and ive come to u know" i said to misty when i saw her.

"i saw u on the news! ur the guys who actually likes talking to the news. your my kind of guy. good thing you were the one who came her!" said Misty.

SCORE!!!!!!

((anyway i g2g now so write a big post for me to write a big reply on! this story is gonna rock. also when im less hyper tommorow, i will try to tone down on the flirting.....))
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:00 pm

"What....?"

"We're not."

"My name's Kori. Nice to meet you. Real World?"

"Yeah. My name's Shelby." replies Shelby. She pecks him on the cheek in gratitude.

Afterwards, Shelby looks around the Gym.

Shelby was reflecting on the trip there... Suddenly sobered by this thought, Shelby scoops up Nya and goes to talk to Sparky.

"We should go see Bill... " syd Shelby.

Last edited by Kloud on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 am

((i have decided to make it 3rd person for a while cos it's easier in these contexts at the moment))

Sparky totally ignored her. He was busy talking to the news crew with Misty.

"and that's when I met that giant flirt over there. She is another real world dweller. Did you just film her over just kissing that guy that she'd only just met. It's like you have to know someone before you get it on with them. Like I know Misty. I'd seen her on TV and she had seen me. We may not have known eachother personally before but now we do! Smile " Sparky explained.

He didn't want to turn round and see what Shelby was gonna do to him. He started to get a little bit scared. However she didn't show it. Instead he walked over to the guy who Shelby was kissing.

"Kori, what kind of a name is that. That's a girls name! Anyway I need you to tell the newscrew about your run in with that flirt girl" Sparky said.

Kori turned away.

"Fine then! Have it that way. Misty is it ok if my Electabuzz shocks the water near by him a bit?" Asked Sparly.

Misty nodded her head.

"Booya!!" shouted Sparky.

Electabuzz shocked the water and Kori was fried. He waddled into the non-shocked part of the water and tried to heal himself. That would hurt in the morning.

"you don't speak to the news, the speakers will shock you!" said Sparky! "I hope all ya'll cameras are getting this cos Sparky the hero's power is here! Let this be a lesson to all enemy trainers! i'm gonna win the Kanto championships! I couldnt be bothered with the Kanto league. I dont any badges. The championship tournament is for everyone who can make it that far! And I will win! Now anyway Shelby is over there if you want to interview her. You may wanna get out all your cameras for this. Particuly the ones with the really bright flash!"

Sparky walked off.

"I just gotta go and heal my Pokemon. so you can just talk to shelby while i'm gone. i'll be back soon!" said Sparky.
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 pm

name: brandon (this is actually my real name)
peronality: cuirous and asks quetions that people don't want to answer.
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:27 pm

sorry i forgot some other information.

team: blastoise, pidgyot, ditto (but when it turnes into another pokemon its size doesn't change for some reason), magnamite, magmar, porygon
description: 9th person to enter, dream was to enter the pokemon world and become a pokemon master, got a newly evolved pidgyot, and my magnamite for some reason it doesn't want to evolve yet even though i've given it quite allot of training.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:55 pm

((dude dont you know how to edit posts. i guess i gotta teach ya that too!))

Sparky walked down to the Pokemon center.

"hehe i wonder how Shelby is doing with that news crew! man i am bad ***! Hey wait a sec, I recognise that guy. I couldnt be. Out of an entire planet of Earth, I actually knew one of the people who comes here too. What a coincidence. It's my old buddy Brandon! I gotta go talk to him" said Sparky to himself.

Sparky ran over.

"Hey mate, it's Sparky! Long time know see!"

((wow, im not hyper at the moment despite just eating something with large quantities of sugar. I must become hyper. This story depends on it!))
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:37 pm

i do now how to edit its just that i forgot for a wile cos remember when i rang you and told u what i wrote and u told me to edit it a bit and i did
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:19 pm

i can't beleave i lost, u now your one great trainer louis well anyway i've got to go to the pokemon center now.

brandon went to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon.

nurse joy, can u please heal my pokemon.

ok brandon they will be ready soon if you want you can sit on those chairs until they are ready.

oh no not those reporters what do they want now.

look a real person

hey i'm not real i just look wired.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:23 pm

"damn he just missed me" said Sparky. Sparky went into the pokecenter.

"Hey Brandon, it's me Sparky. Remember me. Isnt it cool how we both got transported here!" said Sparky.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:06 pm

"So, Shelby..." starts the news crew.

"I kissed him because he saved my life. For starters, don't listen to Sparky if you want serious." says Shelby.

"Okay. So, tell us about yourself, Shelby."

"Fine. My name is Shelby, I'm 17 years of age. I came from the Real World. I'm a full time student in the medical field and am an accomplished artist. My battle style with Pokémon is speed. And as far as what I plan to do, I'd better go put Sparky in his place.... What a womanizer... And then, I'm going to become a Pokémon Master! Or not. I guess I'll do something."

"So... Sparky has quite the ego, then?"

"I'd have to say yes. I gotta run now!" Shelby dashes after Sparky. She goes into the Pokémon Center.

".... Sparky......" Shelby looked murderous. "You... Will... Pay...." She slaps him clean across the face. "Arrogant b*****d! A*****e!"

She recalled Nya to his Pokéball.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:13 am

"Hey i saw you on TV a minute ago Shelby. the interview i made you have was live. i do not have an ego, but the bit about womanising maybeeeeee" said Sparky.

((basicly Sparky doesnt have an ego as he doesnt compliment himself all the time. he just compliments others in innapropiate ways))

"and cant you see i was about to talk to my friend, but because you slapped me, he went upstairs! Ill find him soon. a person who i knew from the real world! but as you slapped me, there is only one way to settle this!" said sparky "POKEMON BATTLE!!! GO ARTICUNO!" shouted Sparky angrilly!
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Brandon came downstairs

hey nurse joy are my pokemon ready

yes Brandon I'll get them now

here they are brandon

brandon was about to go out the pokemon certer when he sore a battle going on it was sparky and some other girl so brandon decided to go over

hey sparky who you battling
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 pm

"An Articuno?! In a Pokémon Center?!" Shelby looked worried.

"Uh... Go! Shellshocker!" Out pops a Wartortle.

"Heh.... So, master, I finally get to meet you...." says Shellshocker in a gruff voice.

"Yuh... Well, we gotta fight an Articuno!" says Shelby worriedly.

".... I only do as you wish, master." replies Shellshocker.

Shelby's worried expresseion changed to one of steely determination.

Last edited by Kloud on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 pm

"Articuno come on out and use mega horn!" shouted Sparky,

all the people in the pokecenter thought strangely of the fact of an articuno using megahorn!

A nidoking popped out of the pokeball. did sparky send out the wrong pokemon? no he didnt!

"Alright Articuno show that crazy wartortle whose the boss!"

Articuno attacked the wartortle and beat the crap out of it with it's horn.

"Ha, your wartortle cant fight back against articuno! it's too powerful!"
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Shellshocker had withdrawn into it's shell, protecting itself! At least, somewhat.

"Shellshocker! Fire your Hydro Pump!" calls Shelby.

Shellshocker spins in it's shell, directing itself at Articuno and firing at it.
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:30 pm

"Ha that wont do damage to a poison type much! now use Sludge Bomb!"

Articuno fired a large mound of disgusting crap into wartortle's face.

"Bullseye baby!" said Sparky.

Electabuzz started laughing nearby..... again

Wartortle then experienced poisonous bubbles come out of it's head. it was poisoned.

"Double bullseye!"

"Hahahahahaha" laughed Electabuzz.
Back to top Go down
Kloud
Admin
Admin
Kloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:36 pm

"Haha yourself! Nidoking is a Poison/Ground type! Double damage taken. Nyeh~"

"Hydro Pump! Cleanse yourself, and get that Nidoking!" says Shelby.

"Yes master."

Shellshocker continues his barrage of water, althrough in obvious pain from the poisoning. He was hiding his condition from Shelby!
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:38 pm

hi sparky who you battling?

anyways because we're suck here how about we enter the kanto leauge starting with the water type gym
Back to top Go down
rotomcelebi
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
rotomcelebi

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:41 pm

"alright Articuno, that water move wont do much to your poison powers, however next move has to count. remember your part ground type which is weak, which means it does normal damage so it all comes down to power alone. give it an earthquake!!!!!!"

the ground started to shake

"your gonna pay for the damages mister!" shouted nurse joy.

"get bent! im winning a pokemon battle!"

the eartquake hit wartortle who promptly flew into the air and landed headfist on the ground. it looked very dazed.

"Ha, my Articuno is as powerful as my big secret. the secret in which you all shall never know! oops i said i had a secret. now people are bound to ask"

"Return Articuno. Come on we are outa here! lets go Electabuzz!"

Sparky ran out of the room.

"Hey mister you better have cash!" shouted nurse joy.

nurse joy turned to shelby.

"You better have the cash or im calling the police" said nurse joy sternly.

"Sorry Shelby ill make it up to you later!" shouted sparky from a distance as he ran away like the wind!
Back to top Go down
shayminblastoise
School Kid
School Kid
shayminblastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:45 pm

hey nurse joy don't worrie about my friend thats sparky for you.

how about i go after him and get him to pay for the damages

brandon walked out the room

sparky!! you have to pay for the damages otherwise were all in trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Roleplay 2   Pokémon Roleplay 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Roleplay 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next